Chapter 17・Reunion

"Is Natsu up yet?" Sting asked coming inside the room. Sting suddenly stopped and saw that Lucy was crying and hugging Natsu. "You idiot, what did you do!?" Sting asked rushing towards Lucy and pulling her away from Natsu.

Lucy sniffled and gave a little giggle.

"I-it's okay Sting, he was just comforting me," she said wiping her tears away. "But why were you crying?" he asked.

"I... found out that mom passed away.." Lucy said quietly.

"I.. I don't want to say this but... dad passed away too. I just wanted to tell you in advance so that you won't suffer later on," Sting said as he held Lucy close to him.

Lucy bursted out crying again knowing that she's never met her parents. "Why did it have to be this way!?" she thought as she cried.

There was a long silence as she grieved, her cries echoing in the room.

・~・~・~・~・

"Where did Sting go?" a woman with long, dark purple hair with green hair asked her friend, who were roaming around the halls of the Eucliffia's castle.

"He's in his room right now with a bunch of guys. I think one of them is the prince of Fire Kingdom," another woman responded with short, light blue hair with brown eyes.

"Yukino, stop lying. Why would the prince of Fire Kingdom even be here? Remember that Sting hates that kingdom? Especially the prince?" the dark purple haired woman said.

"Obviously I know that Minerva, but he looked similar to the prince," Yukino wondered. "How about Rogue? Did you see him?"

"I'm right here," a man with black hair and red eyes responded behind them.

Minerva and Yukino gave a little squeal.

"Don't scare us like that. Where you eavesdropping on us?" Yukino asked. Rogue shook his head. "I just happened to be behind you guys, that none of you noticed," he replied.

"Haha sorry, we just got caught up in our conversation," Yukino nervously said.

"Hey is it true that the prince of Fire Kingdom is here in Sting's room?" Minerva asked and Rogue nodded. "Along with the lost princess, he said that he's found her," he said.

"T-the p-princess?!" Minerva and Yukino said in unison.

"Do you want to go and see here?" Rogue asked in a plain voice.

Minerva and Yukino nodded their heads and rushed to Sting's room along with Rogue, who was in no rush.

・~・~・~・~・

"I'm okay now.. thanks for the comfort. I probably look like a cry baby right now don't I?" Lucy said giving a little laugh.

"It's fine Luciana, I was like you when they disappeared too," Sting told her.

"If you don't mind can you call me Lucy instead of my actual name? I'm not ready to just give up 'Lucy'," Lucy said shyly.

Sting smiled and nodded. "Sure thing, as long as you're happy."

"I forgot to ask, where are we?" Natsu asked.

"You're in my room right now. Be grateful I let you sleep on my bed," Sting said vexed by him. "Why do I feel so annoyed by his presence and protective? Especially when he's around Lucy?" he thought.

"Geesh just asking. And how long are you gonna hold Lucy like that?" Natsu asked looking at Sting who had his arms wrapped around Lucy.

"As long as I feel like it. I haven't seen my sister for 18 years okay," Sting replied.

A knock from the door was then heard.

"Come in," Sting said letting Lucy go.

Minerva, Yukino, and Rogue came in, but Minerva and Yukino were rushing inside to see Lucy.

"I-is this the princess?" Minerva asked. Sting nodded and made Lucy go up to them.

"N-nice t-to meet you. I'm Lucy," Lucy said shyly. "You don't have to be shy to us hime. We're very glad that you've been found safe and returned to us," Yukino responded.

"Sorry to interrupt the reunion, but if it's okay, I need to take Natsu home. The king is probably worried about him by now," Gray interrupted.

"Yes!" Sting said happily, then realized that he said that out loud and fake coughed. "I-I mean sure," he said. "Yes! This guy's finally going home!" he thought cheerfully not realizing that he was making such a goofy face.

"Aww please don't make him go home yet. We should make a party for Lucy-hime's return," Minerva asked.

"Man.. I can never say no to you," Sting thought. "Sure, but after the party, he can go home."

"Are you sure it's okay for Natsu to stay here? He's not healed yet," Gray said. "Also Juvia's probably looking for me everywhere," he thought.

・~・~・~・~・

"Have you see Gray-sama?" Juvia asked an old woman, but she replied with a 'no.' "Okay, thank you," Juvia replied.

"Excuse me, have you seen Gray-sama?" she asked another person, but was answered with a 'no.'

"Gray-sama where are you!?" she yelled making everyone look at her. Someone then tapped her shoulder.

"If you're looking for this Gray person, try looking for him in Celestial Kindom. I heard rumors that someone saw him with the prince over there. Also have you heard that the princess of that kingdom has been found?" a woman informed her, but was ignored.

"Gray-sama in Celestial Kingdom? Princess found? New love rival?!... Gray-sama I'm coming for you!" Juvia thought and came running to Celestial Kingdom.

・~・~・~・~・

"We have someone who has healing powers, we'll just call her over hear so he can heal him," Sting said. "Thank you," Gray replied.

When all the happiness was about to happen in Celestial Kingdom, Zancrow was laying on the ground in the forest.

He slowly started to wake up and saw that it was already night.

"It's already night? I should head inside or Lucy will..." he paused. His face suddenly turned wrathful. "I forgot... that traitor chose that bastard brother of hers. You'll pay for what you've done Lucy. I thought you were different from everyone else, but you're all the same!" he yelled clenching his fist.

A dark aura started to form around his body and slowly got up from the ground.

"I'm coming for you Lucy. And once I do, you're in big trouble," he smirked.