Chapter 18・Embarassing Moments

"What color gown do you want to wear hime?" Minerva asked trying to go through the closet looking at the beautiful dresses.

"D-do we really have to have a huge party just for my comeback?" Lucy asked not wanting to make a big deal out of it. Minerva nodded and looked at Yukino. "What color dress do you think she'll look good in?" she asked.

"Why don't we use the one her mother wore, the pink one?" Yukino suggested.

"Yes! She should wear that. Everyone's gonna think that she's the queen if she wore it, she looks exactly like her," Minerva said looking through the dresses again finding the dress that Lucy's mother wore.

"Here it is," Minerva said as she held up a long, pink gown with light purple ruffles and a long, white bow that wrapped around the dress.(Sorry, I'm not good at describing clothing)

Lucy looked at it and walked closer to get a better look.

"This was my mother's?" she asked. Minerva and Yukino nodded and pushed her to a dressing room.

"I almost forgot the accessories. Hold up and I'll be right back to get them," Yukino said and left the room.

After a few, minutes, Yukino came back with a baby pink band with ruffles on its edges, a baby pink collar with a thin red ribbon, and light pink, close-toed heels.

She handed it to Minerva who put in on Lucy.

She put Lucy's hair in a bun and tied the baby pink lace around it and wrapped the collar around her neck. Once she finished, she brought the shoes to her and wore it. She then stepped back to look at Lucy.

"For a second, I actually thought you were your mother," Yukino said when a knock was heard from the door.

"Come in!" Minerva called out and Sting came inside wearing a black suit and dark purple necktie.

"Is Lu-" he stopped.

Sting was looking at Lucy and dropped to the ground, tears dripping down his eyes.

Lucy came running to her brother to comfort him. "Onii-san.. are you okay?" she asked kneeling down to him.

Sting wiped his tears and smiled. "S-sorry, I thought you were mom..." he said and got up from the ground. He held his hand out and helped Lucy up.

"Is Natsu all better now?" she asked and Sting nodded. "Where is he now?" she asked again. "He's in my room, but he's-'

"Ok thanks! I'll see you at the ballroom later!" Lucy said and waved 'bye' to him.

"...changing right now," Sting finished.

"She really looks like her mother doesn't she?" Minerva said. Sting nodded, "Yeah, a spitting resemblance of each other."

"You look handsome in your suit," Minerva giggled, which made Sting blush. "Y-you t-too," he stuttered. "Dummy, I'm still wearing my normal clothes," Minerva laughed. "C'mon Yukino, let's go check up on the food," she said and both her and Yukino left the room.

"Ugh! Stupid!" Sting grunted and slammed his head on the wall.

・~・~・~・~・

As Lucy ran through the halls, her heels were making clicking sounds and echoed. Once she reached Sting's room, she quickly opened it to see Natsu.

"Natsu! I'm so glad that-"

Lucy then saw Natsu putting his black khakis, without any top and on his boxers.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahhh!" they both screamed in unison.

Lucy's whole face turned red and quickly closed the door. "I'm sorry!" she yelled along the way of closing the door.

Natsu, on the other hand, was now on fire. But he wasn't burning anything, the fire was harmless.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Gray asked walking up to her, face still red, in his dark blue suit, white vest, and light blue necktie. She didn't answer and looked at him and shook her head. Gray then realized what happened. "Oh.."

He opened the door to see Natsu on fire. "You're on fire man!" Gray yelled, which made Lucy look inside. "D-do something!" Natsu commanded still not wearing his top suit.

He placed both his hands on the ground. "Ice Make: Igloo!" he yelled and created a dome made of ice around Natsu.

After a few seconds, the fire surrounding Natsu's body started to steam off from the cold. "You gotta control that. Did my striping habit get passed on to you? Because you're not even dressed yet, and here I am clothed and ready," Gray said and left.

"N-Natsu? A-are you okay now? And dressed?" Lucy asked covering her eyes.

"Y-yeah," Natsu responded and walked over to Lucy. He took her hands and uncovered them, revealing her chestnut colored eyes.

"You look very beautiful in that dress," Natsu complimented with a warm smile, which made Lucy blush. "And you look handsome in that suit," she complimented back.

Natsu was wearing a white suit, black vest, black khakis, and a yellow necktie.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment. And every second they looked at each other, the closer and closer they got, until their lips were centimeters apart.

Natsu and Lucy knew what was going to happen and closed their eyes when-

BOOM!

Everyone's screams was heard from the outside.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

I'm sorry guys that this was a short and boring chapter. I know... I suck at writing (T ^ T)

I still hope that you liked it though! Jā matane!