Chapter 13・Unveiled Memories

With Zancrow

"Where is she?!" a fiery blonde yelled at Zancrow, who was in the ground covered with cuts and bruises.

"I-I'm.. never... going to.... give her," Zancrow told Sting as he slowly got up. Sting put on a baneful smile. "Oh really?" he laughed.

"You may be powerful, but over those years, those years that you took her, kidnapped her.... I've been training, day, evening, and night."

"I bet you haven't even been training to get powerful did you? You think I wasn't going to find you? To just let you keep her? Well you thought wrong. Right here, right now. I can kill you in one snap. Now tell me where Luciana is or die!?" Sting yelled grabbing Zancrow's collar and punched him, and sent him flying through the trees.

Zancrow slid down the tree and sneered at him.

"Why.. would I give... her.. to you? When you're this cruel? You think you can take care of her?" he laughed. "Better than you ever did. Now if you're not going to tell me where she is, I can just kill you and wait for her to return right?" Sting smiled.

"Holy Nova!"

There was a large quantity of light around Sting's fists and rushed at Zancrow, but stopped when he heard the word 'hate' come from his mouth.

"What did you say?" Sting asked stopping his attack.

"I said... that she would hate you!" Zancrow yelled "Flame God's Supper!" Zancrow clasped his hands together and launched a mouth-shaped attack of black flames towards Sting and trapped him in a spherical-shape of them.

"I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Even though your her biological brother, you're going to be my first kill through the years she's with me," Zancrow smiled.

"She'll stay with me forever."

At the Castle

"Are you okay Natsu?" Lucy asked holding his shoulder, but that only made it worse. Natsu's whole body started to be covered up by flames.

"Ah!" Lucy yelped when the fire touched her.

"Lucy! Are you okay?" Natsu asked worriedly walking towards her. "Natsu don't come near her!" Gray yelled. Natsu stopped when he saw her backing away.

"I'm sorry Natsu, but you'll end up burning me if you keep your flames ignited," Lucy apologized.

"I'm sorry too Lucy, that I burnt you on accident," Natsu replied as he stepped away. "But why is your body so hot and red though? And why are you on fire? Are you sick?" Lucy asked.

"I have an idea of what it is, but I'm not sure. It's probably a false reaction, you can go home for today. Come back tomorrow and I'll be fine okay?" Natsu said. "Are you sure you're going to be fine?" Lucy asked and Natsu nodded.

"Okay, I hope you're going to be better tomorrow then. See you guys tomorrow!" Lucy waved her goodbyes and everyone else did the same to her.

"Natsu.... I think you've found it," Erza looked at Natsu with a teary eye. "I'm so proud of you. I want to hug you, but I might get burnt. So Juvia, cool him down please," Erza commanded.

Juvia nodded and cast a spell that made a big water bubble on top of her palm and put it on Natsu's head, middle body, and lower body.

Her water bubbles have oxygen in them so Natsu can basically breathe.

"Thanks Juvia," Natsu smiled at her.

"And what do you mean I've found it? She's my besfriend, she can't possibly be the one," Natsu laughed nervously.

"C'mon man, we all know the symptoms of when a dragon slayer finds it's mate. Hot temperature of the body when he/she touches their mate, body turns into a shade of red, and when in contact while the other symptoms are happening, their body gets surrounded by their magic," Gray explained.

"You're all grown up now Prince Natsu!" Juvia fangirled.

"Shut up!" Natsu flushed red, knowing that he has found his mate.

Everyone just laughed at his embarrassment.

Lucy's POV

As I walked through the forest, heading home. I started to think about Natsu.

I really hope he doesn't have anything wrong with him. If something happens to him, I... I wouldn't know what to do. I can't imagine a world without him. Wait. Did I just say what I think I said? 'Can't imagine a world without him?'

What's wrong with me? I haven't even known him long. Well, probably when when we were younger, at least that's what he said. But why am I saying this?

Thinking of Natsu suddenly made my heart pump faster. W-what is this feeling? It feels warm and fuzzy. I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. I don't like this, but at the same time, I do. Why am I feeling like this?

My head started to ache. Thoughts, images, and words where popping out like crazy!

"He loves me," I said smiling as I pick out one of the petals from a marigold. "He loves me not," my smile turned into a frown as I picked another petal from the marigold.

This kept on going until I picked the last petal. "He... loves me!" I squealed as I laid down in the grass, holding the petal close to my chest.

"I wish my feelings could reach him, but I'm too shy to say it," I blushed covering my eyes. "Oh Natsu... why can't I tell you?" I asked myself looking at the sky.

"It's Natsu! The boy in my dream, it was him all along! But why am I knowing this just now? How could I forget him? How did I forget him?" I asked myself trying to remember the past.

My head started to ache again.

It was nighttime, after Onii-san and I ate the food for my birthday. I went and sat in the front porch where I used to wait for him. I looked up at the sky and there were many stars, making all kinds of constellations.

I then saw a shooting star past by and made wish. I closed my eyes and whispered a wish that I regretted, but never knew.

"I wish I never knew who Natsu was. I wish to forget him."

My eyes widened in shock.

"Why would I wish for such a thing!?" tears were rolling down my face and wouldn't stop. I tried to wipe them, but new ones kept showing up. "I should've waited. No... I shouldn't have asked for that!"

"I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Even though you're her biological brother, you're going to be my first kill through the years she's with me," I heard my brother's voice as I reached home.

"What did he just say?"

I started to see him and black flames that were engulfing someone... who's that? Wait... that's Sting! Why is Onii-san attacking him!?

"Onii-san stop!" I yelled as I was seen by them.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Omg shiz is going down! Sorry I don't wanna cuss when I'm doing an A/N. But I will if it's in a story lol. I know it's weird but ya know, I'm my own person.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you on the next one. Jā matane!
(^-^)/