Chapter 19・Flame God vs Lightning

"Lucy... you're dead once I find you," Zancrow said with an insidious smile, eyes glowing red. He stepped outside the forest, now looking at the townsfolk, all happy and excited about the return of the princess. "I guess you returning has been spreaded out already."

He walked passed through the cheerful crowd, with a hooded coat. A dark aura surrounded him, making everyone stop and stare.

"Hey.. does that guy look like he's about to kill someone or is it just me?" one of the towns people whispered.

Everyone started to whisper negative things, which angered him. "Will you all just shut up!?" he yelled at them, which made them stop whispering and glare. A man with blonde, spiky hair, with a thunderbolt scar across his face walked up to him with other three people.

A woman, with a big bust, long brown hair, glasses, and green dress with a long, brown, furry jacket. A man wearing a purple and black clothing, covering his face, and a skull on each side of his biceps.

And another man with long, green hair with thunderbolt parts sticking on the sides of his hair, bangs covering his right eye, a long red coat, and a sword on his left side.

"Who are you to tell us to shut up? Do you even live in Celestial Kingdom?" the blonde asked, crossing his arms and taking a good look at Zancrow.

"Who am I? Ha! You don't need to know that kid. Now run along with your little gang and beat it!" Zancrow yelled walking past through them.

The blonde and his friends walked in front of him, making him stop.

"You look familiar..." the blonde said and took a good look at him, then snapped his finger. "Now I remember."

17 years ago

It was a sunny, Saturday evening in Celestial Kingdom. I ran past the crowd, heading to the middle of town to tell about the great news. Once I arrived there, I stood up in the middle. "Everyone listen up!" I yelled making everyone stop to look and started to gather around me.

"What's happening boy?" a man asked me. "The princess has been born!" I responded with a big smile, but it faded as I was pushed to the ground. "Move!"

A man with a coat, a hood over his head has pushed me aside, which made me fall to the ground and skid my knee. "Laxus!" I looked up and saw grandpa running to me. "Gramps!" I cried out.

"Have you no mercy for children!?" gramps yelled at the man. I stared at the mysterious man, all I could see was his red eyes glowing... like a murdurer.

・~・~・~・~・

"You were that man I saw back then when I was a kid. You were wearing the same coat, looking very cryptic. You were also here when the new princess was born, and after that, she went missing," the blonde, whose name is Laxus, said.

"And I'm sure no one has ever seen you again around here," the woman with the glasses, named Evergreen, added.

"Now you've returned, and the princess has came back. Coincidence? I think not," the green haired man, whose name is Freed, said.

"You coming here seems like it's all related to the princess. Do you have anything to do with her years of absence?" the man wearing black and purple clothing, named Bickslow, asked.

Zancrow tsked, but gave a shady smile. "I don't know. Probably... probably not. You have no proof," he said walking up to Laxus, staring him straight in the eye. "No.. proof," he whispered with an insane look in his eyes.

He backed away from him and his friends, still giving a shady smile.

Zancrow releases a massive ball of black flames towards Laxus and his friends from his arm. "Flame God's Explosive Flames!" he yelled and launched the flames forward in a punch-like motion.

The ball of flame was heading straight at Laxus, increasing its size, making everyone run away. When the flames reached them, it created a giant explosion.

Everyone started to scream. Many of them had broken arms and legs from the explosion, except for Laxus, his friends, and Zancrow.

When the explosion cleared out, Laxus and his friends were standing, with a little bit of scratches.

Zancrow looked at them in surprise. "I didn't think you'd have a chance from that attack," he said smirking. "I have a few tricks up my sleeve," Laxus grinned and lightning started to come out from his body.

"Lightning Dragon's Roar!" he yelled gathering lightning in his mouth and released it in a concentrated, destructive blast, heading towards Zancrow, who just smirked.

"Flame God's Ripping Heel!" Zancrow yelled igniting his feet with very intense black flames, allowing him to jump over Laxus' attack, and moving faster than the eye can follow.

He propels himself forward Laxus.

"Flame God's Blazing Knee!" Zancrow ignites his knee in black flames and used it to rocket and strengthen his foot, sending Laxus high in the air.

"Laxus!" Evergreen, Freed, and Bickslow yelled in unison.

They looked at Zancrow, fury in their eyes. "You'll pay for what you've done!" Freed yelled rushing towards Zancrow with his sword, slashing him, but missed.

Zancrow rushed at Freed and the others, with lighting speed, and repeatedly hit them, black flames on his hands.

"Stop!" Zancrow heard a very familiar voice from afar.

Zancrow stopped attacking them and smirked. "So you've come," he said as he looks at Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and Sting running towards him.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Minasan, kon'nichiwa! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I probably won't get to update next week, but I'm not sure yet. Also if you have the time, please check out my story, "Her Secret."

It's a NaLu AU with more NaLu moments I guess. Also I'm sorry if there aren't really much NaLu moments here I'll try to add some at least once in every chapter so they get more romance development lol.

Also arigatō for 11k views in this story! That's such a huge deal for me, I mean it's okay with just a few thousands with just one digit, but I never thought that it'll have two digits. So I'd like you thank all my readers for this achievement.

And I'll see you on the next one. Jā matane! V(^_^)V