Chapter 23・The One Magic

A/N: Sorry guys for a very late update, I was busy doing my summer assignments for a new school year and it's bs. But it's worth it. Hope you can forgive me even if I updated late. Also I got lazy... hehehe.. Anyways continue with the story.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

When Lucy and Sting reached the castle, they quickly laid the two in bed. They looked for Rogue and Gray to tell them to call the Healers from Dragon and Celestial Kingdom.

When the two arrived, Wendy, from Dragon Kingdom quickly rushed towards Natsu and used her powers to heal him. While Chelia, from Celestial Kingdom hesitated to heal Zancrow.

"Why aren't you helping him?" Lucy asked. "Isn't he the reason why Celestial Kingdom is almost destroyed? If I heal him he might obliterate the remains of this place!" Chelia exclaimed. "Please Chelia, you have to heal him. We might be able to change him. Just please?" Lucy begged.

"Mhmm.. I don't know," she looked at Sting, who was giving her daggers. "I-I'll heal him!" Chelia said and started to heal Zancrow.

・~・~・~・~・

"Do you think they'll be okay after all of that?" Lucy asked worried, sitting at a nearby couch, not far from the bed.

"I'm sure they will. They're both very strong mages, and you might now know this, but no matter how many times Natsu gets beaten up, he will always stand right back up and will never give up because he's just that stubborn. I've learned that from our previous battles," Sting replied.

Lucy smiled and nodded at him. She then heard a small groan come out of Zancrow's lips. "He's waking up!" she said in joy and rushed besides him.

"Onii-san! I'm so glad you're okay!" she said and gave him a hug, who grunted. "You're hurting my body miss," he said.

"M-miss? Onii-san, it's me... Lucy. Don't mess around, you know me," she teared up.

"I think I would know you, if I knew you. If you get what I mean. And why does my body hurt so bad? What happened?" he asked trying to sit himself up.

"But you do know me!" Lucy cried. Sting rushed to her side and pulled her back from Zancrow. "I'm sorry Z, but please excuse my sister. Lucy, let's talk for a moment," he said and gently pulled her with me.

"Z? It's Zancrow stupid," he mumbled, but he didn't know that Sting heard him loud and clear.

"Why doesn't he remember me? Was it something to do with the explosion?" Lucy asked wiping her tears. "It probably was, but it's a good thing though. He doesn't have to remind himself of what's happened with him. He's been through a lot and his past self was in so much pain he probably didn't know what he was doing."

"It's the best for him Lucy, we can all just start over again, pretending that none of those bad things that happened to him didn't happen. But it's your choice if you want him to be a part of our family or not," Sting said.

Lucy looked at him and thought for a moment, then she opened her mouth. "I would love him to be part of our family. I mean he's blonde so we could just say that he was our long lost brother, but........ he will eventually, probably find out that we're lying."

"The citizens could probably start a rumor about him not being really our brother, and that would hurt him again.... not being a part of a family, knowing you don't have one. It's the most painful thing you could imagine. So, I think it's best to say that we're just friends," Lucy decided.