Chapter 6・Misleading Encounter

When Zancrow and Lucy arrived at the town, she was very amused at all the people she saw buying and selling goods. "I've never seen this much people in my life!" Lucy jumped in excitement and ran towards a fruit shop, looking at all the different types of fruits.

"Well hello there beautiful lady, what would you like to buy?" the salesperson asked and grabbed her hand and kissed it. "W-what are you doing?!" Lucy asked in embarrassment and took her hand away.

"I'm sorry if I startled you. It's just tradition that guys or men do this to all beautiful ladies," he smirked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not really used to be around people," she responded. "Come here Lucy, he's lying," Zancrow grabbed her hands and punched the salesman. "You're gonna pay for that!" he yelled wiping his bloody nose.

"There are many perverts in this town, so don't come near guys," Zancrow warned. Lucy scooted a little away from him since he said that. "Except me, just stay near me," he said not even looking at her and she scooted back.

They walked towards a bench to rest a little. "Stay here and don't move. I'm going to buy the ingredients for tonight's dinner," Zancrow informed and Lucy nodded.

Lucy sat there playing with her hair as people walked past her. "Hey who's that girl?" a tan guy with black hair asked "I don't know, she must be new in town. Wanna give her a tour?" another guy with brownish blonde spiky hair responded with a smirk.

They started to walk towards Lucy in a cool walk. "Hey there pretty lady, my name's Hibiki Lates, do you want us to give you a tour around town?" the guy, whose name was Hibiki asked. "Since you don't look to be around here, I think you should know how this town or kingdom works. And my name's Ren Akatsuki by the way," Ren asked holding his hand out for Lucy to hold.

"No thank you, my brother told me to stay here till he gets back. Thank you though," she declined. "Oh come on, we'll take you back before he gets here," Hibiki pursued "Really thank you for asking, but no," Lucy declined again.

"Don't worry about him, it'll be quick," Ren said and grabbed her hand. "N-" before Lucy could continue, a pair of strong hands grabbed her shoulder. "Oh there you are... uh," the guy paused since he forgot her name. "Lucy," Lucy whispered quietly at him "Lucy! Why don't you help me buy food?" the stranger asked. "Who's this?" Hibiki asked "I'm her brother, you got a problem?" the guy said and stood in front of her.

"N-no, let's go," Ren responded and left with Hibiki. "Thank you so much," Lucy said and turned around to look at a boy with spiky blonde. He was wearing a blue vest with golden outer and inner edges covered by a prominent trimming of gray fur that appears similar to a feather boa over a short, cream top, leaving his muscular abs exposed.

His arms are covered by dark blue cloves reaching up to his mid-bicep, with their upper edges being adorned by light gray bands hanging down several centimeters. He wore a loose, cream colored pants that were held up by suspenders, which are attached to the pants' loops by square shaped gold rings.

Over them, he has distinct dark blue galosh-esque shoes that reaches up to his thighs and attach to the upper edge of his pants. And his boots has rectangular protrusions pointing upwards on their front portion, reminiscent of square fangs.

"No problem, at least I was in time to save you from those trouble makers," the blonde smiled. "Nice to meet you, uhh," she paused "It's Sting, Sting Euclifia," Sting continued. "Well nice to meet you Sting, I'm Lucy, Lucy Heart," she responded and shook hands with each other.

"You know you look like my sister, Luciana, but she was stolen from us," Sting said and looked down "I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you find her soon," Lucy said and patted his shoulder. "Oh I'll find her, and once I do, I'll kill the person who's responsible," he said and looked at the castle with a devilish look.