Chapter 8・Memories

Natsu's POV

I went out of my room as I was shocked that Lucy couldn't remember me. "How can she forget about me? The times that we had... why?" I asked myself as a tear rolled down my face. I need to apologize for my behavior. As I headed back to my room to apologize, I saw the most horrific sight I have ever seen. Lucy was covered in blood. And the worst part is that Juvia did this.

"Don't try stealing Gray-sama, or this will happen to you again," she said. "J-Juvia! What have you done!?" I yelled at her "P-p-prince Natsu!" she stuttered to say. Gray then came beside me. I didn't care what he said, I was focused on Lucy the whole time him and Juvia were talking.

I ran as fast as I could to Lucy and picked her up from the ground and laid her in me lap."Lucy! Can you hear me!?" I called out to her. "Prince Natsu.. Gray.. it's okay. I'm still alive, we just need to cover up my wounds and I'll be all good," she replied with a faint smile.

"How can you even smile at this situation you're in?" I thought. "Juvia, you're suspended from the castle for a week. Think about what you've done," I looked at her with gleaming eyes and picked Lucy up bridal-style and carried her to my bed. "Gray, go get the healer," I said and he exited with Juvia.

"Lucy... I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I was suppose to be there. I was suppose to be the one that protects you when you're in danger," I said as I held her hand. She started to move a little, "Prince N-Natsu?" she asked "Call me Natsu from now on," I said. Like always.

Normal POV

As Natsu waited for the healer to come, he was wiping the blood off of Lucy delicately. "Thanks for doing this to me," Lucy thanked "It's the only thing I can do for you right now. And I'd like to apologize from earlier, I wasn't acting right," Natsu apologized. There was a long silence between them. It's like they were strangers to each other, even though in reality, they're not.

Gray finally arrived with the healer. "She's arrived Natsu," Gray declared. "What happened to her?" a blue haired girl, who looked to be 12, asked as she came in with Gray.

"There was a fight between her and Juvia, and she went too far. Can you cure her wounds?" Natsu asked. "Of course my prince, I'm a healer after all," she said. She then walked up to Lucy and placed both her hands out. A greenish blue kind of color flashed in her hands and Lucy's wounds started to clear up.

When all her wounds were gone, Lucy looked at her hands and legs and saw that her wounds had disappeared. "Thank you so much for healing my wounds. My name is Lucy Heart, what's yours?' she asked the blue haired girl.

"My name's Wendy Marvell, it's so nice to meet you Lucy-san," Wendy said smiling. She was wearing a green flowing dress with a rectangular pattern near the top and crossing patterns around the rest of the dress. She wore a yellow thick band around each of her arms and brown ankle tied sandals on her feet.

"What was your magic called?" Lucy asked. "It's Healing magic. It's said that it was a long lost type of magic. And I guess I found it," Wendy replied. "What type of magic do you have?"

"Umm.. I don't really know. I don't think I have magic inside me, so I'm just a normal person," Lucy said. "But I feel magic energy inside of you, you must have some type of power. But you probably haven't found it yet," Wendy explained. "Well if you feel the magic, then I hope I find it soon," Lucy smiled. "Well I have to get going, I have other people to heal," Wendy said and waved her goodbye.

"Are you okay Lucy? Do you feel any other pain?" Natsu asked "I'm okay now, thanks for worrying," Lucy smiled. She then got up from the bed and patted her clothing. "Are you sure you're okay?" Natsu asks again. "Yes my prince, you can see that I'm perfectly well," she said teasingly and twirled. Natsu nodded and smiled seeing that she's not hurt anymore.