Chapter 15・All Coming to an End

A/N: It all seemed that you guys had a hard time choosing between Sting or Zancrow. And the votes were almost tied, but there was only one winner, but I'm not going to tell you because you're gonna have to find out. Thank you guys for voting.

・~・~・~・~・

Natsu's POV

I should go and check up on her, it's been a long time since I've been to her house. "But she's probably going to be uncomfortable with you there. And remember, her brother doesn't know about you," my inner conscience told me.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But maybe he's not home. Usually he isn't home at this hour.

You don't know that, it's probably not like that anymore.

Well, I...

You want to see her?

Y-yes...

Ugh, go ahead, and if you get your ass caught, you're on your own, kid.

You're part of me too.

I sighed, I must really be going crazy, talking to myself like this. I decided that I should check up on her and see if she got home safely.

I took a cloak out of my closet and wore it. I was about to jump out the window when....

"Natsu, do- where are you going?" I turned around to see Gray. He ran towards me and pulled me out the window. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked me.

"C'mon, just let me leave. I've done this before as a kid. It's not like it's a new thing," I shrugged and walked towards the window again.

Gray held my shoulder to stop me.

"Is it to see her like old times?" he asked and I nodded.

"But you do know that I have to go with you. I'm still your bodyguard," he added. "Do whatever you want, just don't tell my dad," I warned.

We finally jumped out the window and landed on the ground. Since we're used to doing stunts during training, we've gotten used on landing on our feet without getting hurt.

"I don't need to wear a cloak right?" he asked me. "No, no one knows you that much," I replied. "Damn, harsh," he rolled his eyes.

We started heading to East Forest where she lives and surprisingly got there quickly. It probably felt like a long time getting here when I was younger, since I was small and had short legs. But now that I'm taller, it was a lot easier.

I heard voices as we reached her home. I pulled Gray against a tree to hide.

"Why are you being like this? You're not the brother that I know."

That voice... it's Lucy's!

I took a quick peek and saw Lucy standing between two other blonde men.

One of the men had long, spiky blonde hair, and the other one looks... like.. Sting!? What's he doing here? And why is he on the ground covered with bruises? Did the other guy do this to him?

"I've always been like this before you came."

"Before you came? I think that's Lucy's brother?" I said as I hid again. Why does he look so.. diabolic? Before I knew it, her brother gave a devilish laugh. What's going on with him?

I looked again and saw something monstrous.

"Flame God's Cloud!" her brother yelled. He swiped his hand, releasing black flames, and launched it towads Lucy and Sting.