Chapter 3・The Pink Haired Visitor

Normal POV
Place: Celestial Kingdom-Castle

"We need to gather all the guards! I have an important announcement," Jude commanded. After a few minutes, the guards came and crowded outside the castle. "Today, our precious princess has been kidnapped. And I need all of you to look for her. Now the one who took her is a guy with long, blonde, and spiky hair. And he probably works with the Dragneels. All of you, go search for him everywhere, if he's not found in our kingdom, then he's at Dragon Kingdom. Go!" Jude commanded again and all the guards went out the castle walls and searched for Luciana everywhere.

Place: Forest- W/ Zancrow

As he stares at Lucy, he began to here many footsteps coming closer to them. He quickly got up and carried Lucy and ran to his home. "I see the guy!" one of the guards yelled and they all started to chase after Zancrow.

"You're not getting anywhere!" another guard yelled. Once Zancrow was loosing them, he suddenly stopped and saw that the guards were surrounding him. "Told you, you can't go anywhere. Now, give the princess back," the same guard said. All the guards pointed their weapons at him and he smirked. "You think those little toys of yours will be enough to stop me," he said to them.

He held out his fist and black flames started to form around it. He then launched his arm toward his opponents and hit them directly. As he launched the black flames, he started to run away knowing that a giant explosion will occur. A few seconds, his black flames got bigger and a huge explosion happened.

"You have to send someone much stronger than your soldiers Jude, or I'll be keeping Lucy forever, never knowing her real family," he smirked and continued to run towards his home. He then arrived at Dragon Kingdom, where he lives. He quickly took off his coat revealing his clothes, face, body, and hair. He strolled into the kingdom like he didn't do anything. Everyone didn't really mind him since everyone was doing their own things. So no one saw Luciana in his arms.

Zancrow has a slim body, and muscular too. He has red eyes that had several concentric circles and because of his eyes, it made everyone ignore him. They all think he's some type of delinquent or demon. He looks like he's in his teen years, but he's actually over 40 years old. He started to stop aging after his 18th birthday. So he can basically live forever, unless someone kills him. He's wearing a yellow and dark blue skirt-like armor with a red waist ribbon that exposes the right side of his chest as well as his right shoulder.

As he reached his house, he opened the door revealing a messy living room. "Ugh, I have to clean this house or bugs will start to come and eat Lucy up, probably," he said and set Lucy aside to start cleaning his home. After he finished cleaning, Lucy started to cry. "What do you want?" he asked her, but she just kept on crying.

"Maybe she's hungry," Zancrow thought and looked for milk. He opened the refrigerator and found a little bit of milk left in a jug. He took the milk and smelled it. As he smelled the milk, he made a disgusted look. It was expired. "Man, now I have to go and buy milk," he whined.

He then left her in the house all by herself as he went to town.

As Lucy kept crying, black eyes and pink hair peered through the window, to see what all the crying was about. When he sees Lucy crying, he frowns. He goes up to the door and knocks, but no one answers. "Hello? Is anyone home? You're baby is crying," he calls out, but still no answer. He holds the door handle and sees that it's opened.

He walks inside and search for anyone who's living there, but finds no one. He then walks towards Lucy who is still crying. "Did they leave you here all by yourself?" he asks her. But she just kept on crying. He then hears a loud grumble coming from her stomach. "Oohh you're hungry! Just wait here, I'm gonna look for something you can drink," the pink haired boy said and searched the place for milk.

The boy sees a little bit of milk in the table and when he was about to hold it, he made a disgusting look. "Yuck! That smells horrible. Good thing for my sensitive nose, I can smell really well even though it's or I'm far away," he says to himself. He then walked back to Lucy to tell her, "Your mom or dad probably went to town to get you some milk. Don't worry, they'll be back." He then smiled at her.

Then for some reason, she stops crying and smiled back at him. The little boy becomes surprised since she stopped crying when he smiled. "I guess you like my smile," he says. Lucy starts to whimper again, but "Wait don't cry! Look!" the boy said as flames formed around his hands.

Lucy stopped crying and giggles at the flames. The pink haired boy then started showing her some tricks he can do with it and they both had a fun time. "Oh and I almost forgot. My name is Natsu. You probably can't understand me now, but I'll say it again once you understand me," he smiled.

Place: Dragon Kingdom- Zancrow's POV

"Mmm... where can you buy milk?" I thought. I asked some of the townsfolk, but they just shunned me. Why won't they just talk to me? I didn't do anything to them. Hopefully they don't know that I've been killing people though, or the Dragneels will surely cut my head off.

No one in this world knows who I am or what I've done, except for one person, and that's Jude. The reason why I hate him is because he's the one who killed my parents. I know what they did was wrong, but they did it to protect me. The worst thing he could've done was send them to the dungeon. But no, he had to kill them.

My black flames started to form around my fists, but I quickly put it out. Good thing I noticed it soon enough, or everyone would've known my powers.

I started to hear the footsteps again from the forest. I guess some survived. I then saw milk to buy and quickly bought it along with a baby bottle and hid. "How do they know where I might be?" I thought, standing behind an apple caramel shop. I saw the guards, all bruised up and clothes torn, heading towards the Dragneel's castle. They probably thought that the Dragneels took her.

Whoever thought of that must've been stupid. But at least they don't suspect me.

I quickly ran back to my home. But when I arrived, I heard Lucy giggle. "Is someone with her?" I thought and grabbed onto the door handle.

Natsu's POV

As I played with my new friend, I heard someone's footsteps coming closer to the door. "I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow," I said to her as I hid behind the refrigerator. The door slowly opened and, "Hello? Is someone here?" a guy called out. He looks to be around 17 or 18. "Is this her brother? Or father?" I asked myself quietly.

"Mm. I guess you were just talking to a ghost or something. Anyways, are you still hungry Lucy?" he asked her. Lucy huh? That's a cute name. He then opened up the gallon of milk and poured it in the bottle.

He picked her up in his arms and gave it to her and put it in her mouth but she pushed it away. "What's wrong? I'm pretty sure this isn't expired," he says putting it her mouth again, but she still pushed it away. I tried to catch a whiff of the milk's scent. It wasn't expired at all, what's wrong then? I saw him drop little drops of milk in his hand and shook it off. "I see, you want it warm," he says and puts her down in the couch.

Black flames formed around his right hand and put it under the bottle. "Hey that's like my power! But his flame is different," I thought. I then realized that I had to get out of here. I looked around to see if there's a place I could escape. Then I saw that the window was opened. I ran across the room and stopped behind the table near the window and ducked.

The guy turned around, but just shrugged. Once he got done warming up the milk, he picked Lucy up and fed it to her again. But this time she didn't push it away. At least she finally had something to eat. I then leaped out the window and ran till I got home. "I wonder what's his power is called?" I asked as I arrived my home, the castle.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

How is my story so far? Leave a vote or a comment please ^-^