Chapter 12・Burning Hot

Zancrow's POV

"I can't see him," I thought as I looked around in the crowd. I sighed in relief thinking that the coast was clear, but suddenly froze.

"I can sense you," I heard from afar.

"Shit... that's him," I thought and ran off towards the forest. As I ran faster and faster, I can sense his presence behind me. "God I don't wanna fight this guy right now," I said annoyed, but at the same time scared. I've past my days of killing people and hurting them.

Ever since Lucy came into my life, everything just seemed warmer and less lonely. I was really happy, and I'm glad she came into my life and became a family. If Jude never killed my parents... I don't think I would even need to take his daughter or kill lives of innocent people.

I figured that I wasn't focused on where I was going so I snapped back out of my thoughts. I was finally getting closer and closer to my house, but then... I heard an evil laugh.

"You thought you could escape from me this time didn't you," he said with a menacing smile.

Back at Fire Kingdom
Place: Castle

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, and Erza were now roaming the halls, going into a training room for Natsu to train. Alongside with Gray, Erza, and Juvia.

"So what exactly are your duties Natsu?" Lucy asked looking up at him. "Well first, I have to obviously know how to fight using my powers, then I have to learn about the history of dragons, after that, I have to know how to use a sword if I get in a battle using them, and finally, I have to learn on how to rule this kingdom once I become king," Natsu explained.

Erza, Gray, and Juvia were just following them from behind, smiling, giggling, and talking on how Lucy makes Natsu's old attitude disappear.

Lucy looked back at them and notices that they're smiling and giggling. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked, but was answered with a "nothing much" and goes back to their previous actions.

"Well, umm how do you even become king? Is it like when the king gives you his thrown? Or is there another way?" Lucy asked. "Well there's three ways. First, like what you said, him giving me his thrown. Second, if something happens to him, like if he gets sick and can't rule anymore or die, I step up and take the thrown," Natsu stopped not wanting to say the third method.

"Well I hope your father doesn't get sick and die, that would be horrible, but how about the third one?" Lucy asked. "Umm.. well I uhh... have to.. you know... find someone and umm... spend it.. you know..." Natsu said blushing and facing the opposite direction where Lucy can't see him.

Lucy giggled at his sudden actions and nodded. "I know what you mean."

"So out of the three methods, what way do you want to become king?" Lucy teased. "I don't wanna answer that," Natsu murmured, not wanting to say the answer. "C'mon Natsu! You know you want that third one!" Gray yelled from behind and snickered.

"Shut up," Natsu said as he turned around to look at Gray with an annoyed look.

They finally arrived at the training room and Lucy was surprised. It was like half of an arena, but with equipment. Like for building up muscles, rapiers, daggers, maces, shields, some shurikens, bow and arrows, and other weapons used for battling.

"This room is huge. Are you sure it's a training room? Because usually training rooms aren't even half this big," Lucy said as they entered the room.

"Well since we mostly battle with magic, we need bigger rooms," Juvia responded. "I wish I knew what my powers were. I could probably train with you guys," Lucy said feeling left out.

"Oh yeah... I never knew Lucy's actual powers when we were younger. I've never seen them, maybe she doesn't have any," Natsu thought looking at her.

"Well let's get this thing going! Natsu you're losing this time," Gray said stretching. "I doubt you'll beat me," Natsu replied stretching too. "Relax, it's just training," Lucy sweat dropped. "Oh it's not just training. It becomes into a battle around here," Erza said getting ready to fight whoever loses between Natsu and Gray.

"Go Gray-sama! Juvia is cheering for you!" Juvia yelled with a big grin.

"Isn't Juvia fighting too?" Lucy asked. "She'll probably end up battling me since Natsu and Gray take a long time to have a winner," Erza shrugged. "I wish I could battle with you guys, but I'm probably weak," Lucy sweat dropped and looked for a place to sit, but was stopped.

"You want to battle?" Natsu said as she grabbed her wrist. "A-are you sure? I'll probably be too weak to even have a chance with you. I mean I've seen you in battle, you're pretty strong," Lucy answered. "I'll teach you how to use a weapon of your choice," Natsu replied.

"But you have to train, I'll only get in your way," Lucy responded trying to set her arm free.

Natsu's POV

I closed my eyes and shook my head thinking that she's being ridiculous for thinking that she'll get in my way. So I pulled her arm closer till we were facing each other. For some reason, I thought it would be hard to pull her, but it was really easy. Almost like I accidentally used all my strength.

If did, then I didn't mean it.

As I pulled her close, I suddenly felt something soft and warm between my lips.

I opened my eyes to see caramel colored ones with a blushing face. I realized that Lucy's and my lips met each others. My body started to heat up. My face was heating up, I felt like I was on fire! I looked at my body and it was really really red. I then started to smoke out.

Oh no.... this can't be it...

Lucy's POV

When Natsu pulled me, I suddenly felt warmth in my lips and realized that I was.... k-k-k-k-kissing him! I suddenly broke the kiss as I felt his lips get hot.

"Why was his lips so hot?" I thought as I turned around to touch my lips. My lips felt very warm from the kiss. I then burnt up, realizing that was my first.

I looked back at him to see smoke coming out from his body. His face and skin was red. What happened to him?

I saw his body turning back into its normal color. It looks like he finally cooled down. I bowed down in front of him. "I'm sorry for what happened!" I apologized, bowing repeatedly.

I then felt strong hands hold my shoulders, it was getting hot every second. "S-s-stop b-bowing w-will ya," I looked up to see Natsu turning red again. He let my shoulders go and I saw him breathe heavily. I was now worried about him. What's going on with him? And why is his hands so hot when he touched me?

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Why does Natsu keep turning red? Or like, why did his whole body turn red? And why does his body feel hot? Any thoughts or ideas what it could be? Also what's going to happen between Zancrow and Sting(we already know it him)? And why do I keep asking questions?

Lol thank you for reading this chapter, and this fanfiction. I also want to thank you for 200 beautiful and amazing followers.
(^∇^)Well see you on the next one. Jā matane!
(^-^)/