1|y/'n's and lije's love life +packing

Narrator:
Y/n is a 20 year old girl that lives in New York, could sometimes be shy but when she's around people that trusts will be very open and talk about her life. But there's something that she doesn't really like to talk about, that's her love life. There's just a little detail in that subject that she doesn't understand. Here are some examples...

10 years ago:
Young Y/n's p.o.v:
Look I'm going straight to the point, I have a crush on my classmate (random name), today I decided to put my pants on and tell him that I've been crushing on him.

I had breakfast, pack my stuff and head to school. I have some things planned, so far, I only know around what time I will confess him my feelings. Got to school, had my class and few other things. Lunch time came around and it was go time. I head to the lunch room with my classmates, sit down and he sits with his friends 1 bench away from mines. My hands are so sweaty & shaky. I take little bites of my lunch and took sips of my water, bravely stand up, & go talk to him. We part away from the benches and talk.

"Umm I.. I want to tell you something" I say as my hands started to shake a bit.

"Okay, go ahead" he replies.

"o-ok. I have known you for quite some time and we might not talk too often but..."

"But?" He asks and waits for me to respond.

"I ha.. have a crush on you" I say as I blush and get nervous.

"Well umm, I'm not gonna lie, I don't like you back" he responds and I stay quiet.

"Look, I don't feel the same and I will never do, your just a simple classmate.." he rudely says as my eyes get watery.

"I don't want you to bother me again, I made it clear. I DON'T LIKE YOU"

"Ok" I say and he leaves me crying.

X:"hey, are you okay?"

4 years later..
"Y/n!" One of my classmates yells my name and I turn around.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask.

"I got something to confess you, I can't hold this anymore"

"What can't you-" He smashed his lips into mines, kissing me and I kiss back.

He pulled away "I really like you, would you be my girlfriend?" He grabs my hand.

"It would be a honor for me" I reply and we both smiled.

5 months later..
Today is our 5 month anniversary, I decided to make him a gift and go surprise him at his house. I wrap the gift, go to his house with the present in my hands. I got there and see the front door slightly open so I just get in. The first thing I see is my boyfriend kissing another girl. He sees me there standing at the door & pulls away from the girl.

"Hold on, I can explain it" he throws the girl to the couch.

"There's nothing you can explain, your cheating on me!!" I yell at him very angry.

"Wait for real, I can explain what you just saw" he tries to grab my hand but I deny.

"And I told you that there's no need to explain me nothing!" I respond and I started to tear.

"If that's the case, we're breaking up!" he screamed at me and the girl just sat there.

"That's fine for me" I throw the gift at the girl and leave.