9 | Elijah is almost here

Elijah's p.o.v:
I got pretty excited for tomorrow. I finally get to learn how to speak Spanish correctly. I remember on the first just dares (a long time ago), someone dared Cody & I to speak in Spanish, I was so ashamed 'cause I barely pronounced well "hola". I've tried saying some basics in my videos, but I can't pronounce them well, & on the mini series that I made back in 2017 about "playing roblox in a different language", maaan that was hella embarrassing, most of the things I said, don't exist! Changing the topic, I need to get Y/n back, or maybe another day? Yeah, another day, I'm too lazy...

*Time skip to 8:00 a.m.*

"...It's today" I said yawning as I stretched.

I got up my bed, opened the curtains, checked on Ethan but he wasn't still here, so I went to the bathroom, took a bath, got changed, brushed my teeth, & went to the kitchen to have breakfast. About 20 minutes later, I finished & went back to my room.

Y/n's p.o.v:
9:02 a.m.

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed 'till my ANNOYING phone alarm turned off. I had no choice then to get up, right after had a quick bath, combed & put my hair in a ponytail, had a delicious morning coffee, brushed my teeth & FaceTimed Yureli.

"Hellooo! How we doin'?" I said as I watched her eating breakfast.

"Hiii, I'm doing pretty ok, what about you?" Yureli replied & right after ate a bite of her breakfast.

"I'm preparing myself for the Spanish lessons that I'm gonna give" I said as I picked up some stuff from the floor.

"He really needs some Spanish lessons, freak out for some Spanish words?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"He doesn't know how Spanish sounds like, I can understand that" I replied.

"You're right but, don't schools have a period for Spanish?" She asked playing with the spoon.

"They do. Maybe he didn't want to take those lessons" I replied putting away some stuff.

"Maybe, but from what you told me, he was really excited when you accepted to be his Spanish "teacher"." She said.

"I don't know then"

Lije's p.o.v:
I was about to text in the pals group chat until I heard that the front door opened.

Ethan:"I'm back!!" He yelled from the living room.

Lije:"why so early!?!" I yelled back and left my phone beside.

Ethan:"I missed my lovely brother!!" He yelled from the stairs.

Lije:"How nice of you!" I said grabbing my phone again.

Ethan:"Shut up, mom & dad could get mad at us for yelling" he said peeking out my door.

I just giggled as a response..

*Time skip to 1:16 p.m.*

"Time to get ready" I said under my breath, looking for a hoodie to wear.

I grabbed a green hoodie, fixed my hair & went to Ethan's room. I peeked out my head into his room but he wasn't there.

"Hmmm, he might be in the bathroom" I said to myself walking back to my room.

I grabbed my phone, retouched my hair & went to the living room. I was walking watching my back until someone stood in front of me and I bumped into.

"Where are you going?" Ethan asked crossing his arms.

"I'm going to... distract myself at the park, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do" I replied nervously.

"With who?" Ethan asked seriously.

"With.. no one, just me & myself" I answered & giggled awkwardly.

"You're not going out with the stranger you brought yesterday into the house, right?" He asked

"That's, none of your business" I replied and quickly grabbed my keys.

"You better not Elijah!" He said watching me go to the front door.

"Yeah, whatever you say" I rolled my eyes, opened the door, gave Ethan a big smile, got out & closed the door.

Ethan's p.o.v:
What an idiot...

Y/n's p.o.v:
"Well, I'm gonna go buy some stuff at the supermarket" I said.

"You're gonna get lost, I bet that"

"The supermarket is in front of the hotel, i'm sure that's not gonna happen" I said sure of myself.

"Mmmm, you're right, go before Elijah comes!" She said & checked the time.

"Its to early, he's coming at" I got cut off.

"It's 1:38" Yureli informed me seriously.

"We said from 2 - 3 in the afternoon" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm just saying, he might be in the way" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Nah, I'm not gonna take that much time in the supermarket"

"Ok, bye then" she waved.

"Bye" I said waving back.

*the call ends*

I slipped my phone on my pocket, grabbed some money & the keys, got out and locked the door. I left the hotel and before crossing, I checked if a car was going to pass from either side because I did not want to be run over.

Lije's p.o.v:
"Ugh, I should've ate something before I came" I said slowing down the speed before the red traffic light.

"... oh, I'm near her hotel, just a few more streets" I said to myself & right after bursted out of laughter.

"Oh gosh" I giggled & continued driving.

Y/n's p.o.v:
It was almost my meal time, so I went to the green section, added to the basket some chili serrano, cilantro, green tomato. Went to another section & added salt, wheat tortilla, white cheese, & some normal tortillas so I can cook some quesadillas & green sauce for the topping. Grabbed more stuff like cereal, milk, dish soap, etc., when I had everything in the cart, headed to the shortest line at the supermarket and waited my turn.

The waiting line advanced pretty quickly, checked out the stuff & when I carried the bags I almost fell at how heavy they were & I realized I didn't have any plates, cups, a comal, a pan, so I needed to look  for a taxi, ask him to take me to a Walmart or a Target nearby. I got out the supermarket & went to the hotel, went upstairs to my room, left the bags at the door & unlocked the door. Got inside with the bags & went to the mini kitchen that was included with the room (A/n: yeah right 😶) & started to put away the stuff I bought. When I was putting the penultimate thing inside the fridge,  I checked the time & it was 2:18 in the afternoon, Elijah hasn't sended me a dm or something saying he's almost here. So I just closed the fridge, put the cereal box on the table counter & got out again..

A/n:
Hopefully u enjoyed. Idk if adding Mexican stuff was a good decision, bet it wasn't •just a little change•, anyway

TAKE IT EASY :)

1095 words