14| Unknown

"Is it because of someone?" She asked closing the door.

"It is" I replied and my mom hugged me.

"Do you need professional help?" She rubbed my back.

"No mom, I'm going to be fine" I answered trying hard not to tear.

"She's not worth it, you gave all the love you felt for her and if she didn't care, it's not your problem. You know who am I talking about" she said.

"Yes, thank you" I smiled.

"The right one is here" she says and kisses my cheek.

"If you want to eat or have a snack, I made noodles" she offered opening the door.

"I'll rest a bit and later go for a bowl" I replied.

"Ok" she gave me a soft smile and got out.

I lay on my bed and tried to relax my whole body. After a 10 minute break, I get up and reach for my phone on the edge.

M(me): can you pass me your phone number?

I asked Y/n through Instagram. Minutes later, she sent it. I registered her number and FaceTimed her.

_ringing_
"Hey" she greeted me again.

"Hey there"

"What's new?" She asked trying to make eye contact with me.

"Nothing much really, what about you?" I asked back.

"I'm watching this guy named.." she looked at her computer screen "sketch, have you watched him, don't think so."

"I think I have heard of him, but only watched one video" I replied following her game.

"100% recommend him, greatest YouTuber ever. He has more than 1.5 million subscribers" she made a surprised expression.

I giggled "Thanks"

"Don't thank me, it's the truth, your funny in social media and in person" she smiled at me. When she smiles, I feel in a peaceful place, that all my problems dissolve.

After around a hour later, I went down stairs for a bowl of noodles and sprinted to my room so I kept talking with Y/n. After around 19 minutes of more talking, I realized it was past 7:30 and I was supposed to edit a video from mines.

"Really sorry but, I have some things to do. I would love to continue talking, but my phone is also running low on battery" I said.

"Don't worry Elijah, mines has 2%. I'll see you tomorrow" she smiled.

"Se you then" I smiled back at her and she hung up.

I now started to edit and then organize my trashed room for tomorrow. Every little spot took me more than 10 minutes, I believed that my room wouldn't be close to clean today, but I made my way and left almost everything in order. I'm not going to clean the floor because, I need the vacuum cleaner, it's noisy and late, so I'll do that tomorrow morning. I went downstairs for a bowl of cereal and to say good night to everyone. Went back upstairs, turned my phone and watched 'rick and morty' eating cereal on my bed. After watching 5 episodes and finishing my cereal. I put the bowl on my desk and fell asleep right away.

Next morning at 10:27 a.m:
I stretched and yawned as birds chirped outside my window. Changed into my khakis, plain white shirt and a gray hoodie. Walked downstairs and immediately was greeted by my mom that was making breakfast, and dad that was reading a book.

Y/n's p.o.v:
Last night I saw all Elijah's Q&A's, old and recent ones. I learned more stuff about him and talking with him for hours helped me decide what I should buy him. I'm in between a big bag of watermelon sour patch kids, garlic bread, and something for his set up, but I don't really know, I will later decide. I woke up around 9:00 and I've been really bored, not knowing what to do else than watch the view, my phone and tv. Eventually I made breakfast, cereal and milk, something easy and simple but filling enough. I was trying new poorly made Instagram filters until I received a message.

Unknown number: Hello!

M(me): ?

I thought it was Yureli and that she might've changed her phone number, but it was a bit weird because, I last texted her at 11:19. We said good night, I know her really well, and she probably isn't awake or she's busy. She also wouldn't change her number in less then 12 hours, not even a chance.

U (unknown): sweetie, I'm angel

That got me the chills, he's one of my ex boyfriends. He was the most possessive boyfriend I ever had, I lost my virginity with him, actually, he raped me, and after assured that I accepted having sex with him, he drugged me and I was under a overdose. He would hurt me physically and emotionally not caring all my pleades and screaming to stop. I don't know what to do and how he managed to get my new phone number...

A/n:
Votevotevotevotevotevotevotevote
Please :)

-Banzobot