11 | interesting meal?

I managed to find my way out of the aisles, currently I was heading to the kitchen accessories & try to find Elijah.

Lije's p.o.v:
I was checking around the kitchen isles & again no sign of Y/n. Walked to were we got her stuff, I was looking back while walking & suddenly bumped into someone.

"Shit, that hurt!" we both said at the same time.

I then looked at her & said "Y/n?"

"Elijah?" She said looking at me confused.

"I'm so sorry, I was looking for you" I said grabbing art supplies that fell on the floor.

"I was looking for you too"

"I-, it doesn't matter anymore, let's go check out the stuff" I said

"And.. I'm going to try not to get lost, again" she giggled.

I giggled and said "Just follow me, if you wanna make a stop, let me know" I started to walk.

"Got it, where did you left the cart?" She asked following me.

"It's around the check out cashiers" I said.

"Ok" she said following me around.

We got to where I left the car, had a little chit chat with her, checked out the stuff that were in the cart, she paid, we grabbed the bags and headed to my car. I opened the trunk, helped get the bags inside. I then closed it, opened the car door & got in, Y/n right after got in with some bags & took them to her side. I drove back to the hotel, and helped her get the bags inside.

"Let me open the door" she said getting her keys out.

"Ok" I said carrying the bags.

She opened the door and right away I saw her bed neatly made, I entered & there was a tv next to the door, a little couch facing towards the tv, behind the couch was her bed. Next to her bed and the couch, was a big window with a beautiful view outside. There was a little hallway that we crossed leading to 2 doors, one was for the bathroom & the other one was for the mini kitchen where we left all the bags on the floor.

"Do you want to continue with the lessons or do you want to go home?" She asked.

"I would like to continue with the lesson, but.." my stomach started to grumble.

"But first we are going to eat, let me make you some food" she said taking out the stuff from the bags.

"I'll accept but I don't know what we can cook" I said standing next to the fridge.

"Earlier, I bought ingredients for quesadillas, and I'm going to cook" Y/n says bringing everything to the sink.

"I totally accept the offer, & I'm going to help you anyway. What can I do?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Just, take out the cardboard or stickers from the things" she said putting soap in a little container.

"I'll do it quick" I said opening a bag that was on the floor beside me.

I commenced to pull off the cardboard from the pans, while Y/n washed everything I was handing her.

Y/n's p.o.v:
"Do you like green sauce?" I asked washing some spoons.

"I have tried it, but didn't really like it" Elijah said throwing away unnecessary stuff.

"I have tried it too, but they don't do it like it's suppose to be" I said drying my hands.

"So it should taste different?" He asked.

"Very different" I replied.

"How do you know that?" He asked and sat on a chair.

"My parents are Mexicans, my mom would always cook Mexican food" I replied looking at him.

"I get it now, that's why you manage Spanish so well" he surprised said and looked me in the eyes.

I turned around quickly avoiding more eye contact and said "yeah, both of them showed me" I turned on the stove.

"... is there anything else I can do to help you?" He stood up.

"There's some green tomatoes inside the fridge, take them out & peel off the shell please" I replied placing the comal on top of the blue stove flame.

"Oki doki" he said opening the fridge.

I later on, showed him how some real green sauce is made and he was impressed. He also asked how to say this & that in Spanish, his reactions were hilarious. Then, I prepared quesadillas and served them on 2 separate plates.

"The quesadillas look different & smell different too" he said grabbing a plate with quesadillas.

"Where have you tried this kind of food?" I asked.

"I often go to Taco Bell, and I believe I have almost tried everything in the menu" he replied & placed the plate in the table.

"Taco Bell is a cheap copy of Mexican food" I said and turned off the stove.

Elijah took a quesadilla and took a bite out of it "... this tastes so good!" He pointed it.

"& if you add some green sauce on top, it tastes way better" I smiled at him.

"Let's try it then" he said and added some on.

"If you don't like spicy stuff, I won't recommend adding too much" I said as I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

"Ups" he widened his eyes looking at how much he put.

"..Want to give it a try?" I asked.

"I rather not to" he smiled at me.

"Ok, hmm.. eat this one" I handed him one of my quesadillas.

"So what do I do with this one?" He asked.

"I'll eat it" I grabbed the quesadilla.

A/N:
I'M BACK 🤡🤙🏻 took a break from everything, hopefully I can update daily or every other day :)

TAKE IT EASY ;)