12 |

Lije's p.o.v:
"Ok then" I said and added little drops of sauce.

She then took a bite off the quesadilla "...it's not that spicy" she looked over to me.

I took a bite & right away tasted the sauce "... it's spicy but at the same time it isn't"

She giggled in response.

"..Hey,  "awkward" question coming up" I say and chuckle.

"Ok, what is it?" She asked and giggled.

"Are we friends?" I asked looking at her.

"Heck yeah!" She replied and gave me a huge smile.

"Crazy huh? We met yesterday and we are already friends" I looked down.

"Since yesterday we started being friends" she took a bite from her quesadilla.

I was about to reply but my phone buzzed and I already knew who it was, my brother.

"..Oh, I'll go to the other room,
don't worry about me" she smiled, grabbed her plate and stood up.

"Thank you" I smiled and took my phone out of my pocket.

"No problem" she replied, walked out of the kitchen and closed the door.

I answered "hello?"

"Were are you?" Ethan asked very serious.

"I told you were I was going" I replied.

"You're not at the park, were are you?!"

"I-I'm at Cody's" I said and realized it was a stupid idea.

"I called him and said he was working"

"Well if I'm not with Cody I don't know where I am" I simply said.

"I'm going to track you down if you don't tell me where you are" he said sure of himself.

"Sheeesh" I say as I was about to hang up.

"Alright, alr-" I cut him off.

"Bye bye now!" I screamed at the speaker and hang up.

I then completely turned off my phone before Ethan tracked it and went with Y/n.

"Done, I might start to head out" I said and slide my phone in my pocket.

"You don't want more quesadillas?" She asked and took the last bite of her quesadilla.

"Yes please"

"Ok, let me make them real quick, sit down and turn on the tv if you want" she stood up and walked away.

Y/n's p.o.v:
"..Aaaaand, done" I said to myself and added 3 quesadillas in a plate.

I turned off the stove and went directly where Elijah was with the plate on my hand.

"Here you go" I handed the plate to him and smiled.

"Thanks" he said.

He proceeded too eat all of them while we watched tv & he joked around.

"..Now for real it's time to go" he said while leaving the plate in the coffee table in front of him.

"We will meet up again tomorrow" I said and stood up.

"At the same time" he said while standing up from the couch.

"At your house" I said and we both chuckled.

"See you there and thanks for everything" He smiled and got closer to the door.

"Thanks too you, you made it possible"

He giggled and said "well, see you tomorrow" Elijah smiled.

"See ya" I said while he opened the door and left.

I waited for Elijah to be away and started talking to myself.

"He's just too kind and.. and adora-" I covered my mouth and threw myself on bed.

"Nope I can't say that"

"..But ughhh, he's-" I sat down in a corner of the bed.

"IRRESISTIBLE!" I said and covered my mouth with my hands again.

Someone knocked on the door and asked "..umm, excuse me, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, thanks" I replied and heard the person walk away.

"Awkwarrrd" I said under my breath as I reached out for my phone on the night stand.

Lije's p.o.v:
I got out of the hotel, got in on my car and started to make my way back home. I came to a red traffic light and turned on my phone as I waited for it to change color. My phone immediately got spammed by notifications from Ethan, totally ignored them and kept doing my thing.

I got home,  parked my car, I locked it and entered the house expecting Ethan waiting for me at the door ready to ask me questions. I was right, when I opened the door, the first thing that I saw was him.

"Now are you going to tell me where you were?" Ethan asked me with his arms crossed.

"Dude, I was at a new friends house" I said and closed the door behind me.

"Was it to hard, to complicated to tell me that?"

"We were TALKING" I replied.

"Oh, and she's going to come tomorrow, so better treat her good" I gave him a smile.

"Whatever" he said and walked away.

I then commented my parents about Y/n and that tomorrow she was going to come, they agreed so I went upstairs too my room. I sighed and closed my door, I changed clothes & lay down on my bed to watch twitter...

A/n
🤷🏻‍♀️ failed first attempt, going to try again
Take it easy;)

-Banzobot