18|Good morning

"Look, I can sleep in the floor and you'll sleep in my bed" Elijah said and softly smiled at me.

"No, that's not right. It's your room and bed" I answered.

"but you're going to stay and you are my friend, so you have the right"

"I'll sleep in the floor" I said sure of myself.

"are you sure?" Elijah asked me.

"Of course" I replied.

Elijah's pov:

"Ok, let me find you something to cover yourself and put on the floor" I went to ask my mother for some blankets, she gave me plenty enough to sleep comfortable.

I then arranged the blankets in the floor and gave others to Y/n.

"Thanks" she sweetly smiled at me. "Now let's sleep! I'm not really sleepy.."

moments later*

I saw that Y/n fell asleep pretty fast, her sleeps are always deep. A loud noise wouldn't  wake her up, less if I move her. Everyone was now sleeping, except me and maybe Ethan.

I carried Y/n to the bed, she didn't even move a bit, I covered her up with the sheets. I stayed with her until I started to get sleepy, I was just about to get out of bed when she hugged me very tightly, I couldn't get out of her grip that easily. Y/n snuggled into my chest while sleeping, scared of waking her up, I feel asleep with her.

The next morning*
Y/n's pov:

When I woke up, I was hugging Elijah, I felt embarrassed and let go. I got out of bed trying not to wake him up, I grabbed my little cosmetic bag from my handbag and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and tried to fix my messy morning hair, I did a natural makeup look and got out.

I went back into Elijah's room and he wasn't awake still, he looked so cute sleeping. I'll stay admiring him sleeping till he wakes up, legit. Nobody was awake, so I started to mess around in Elijah's room. He had many cool stuff, childish things that were really adorable. I got sorta bored, so I started playing games in his pc.

I tried roblox for the first time, fans of his started following me in each game. I played for around 37 minutes, Elijah moved around in his bed but still didn't wake up. At this point, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't be that loud or I'll wake up everyone, I needed to be patient, but I don't get along with patience. Hearing music was one of my choices. I searched on Youtube 'HS1' and 'Louis Tomlinson', songs started to play. I left it on a reasonable volume, not too loud not to low.

mOmeNts laTeR*
Still Y/n's pov:
"morning Y/n" Ethan greeted me peaking through the door.

"Good morning" I greeted him back and smiled.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked entering the room.

"around an hour" I respond and stopped my music.

"why haven't you waken up Elijah?"

"ehhh, I don't really know" I giggled and he gave a little chuckle.

"Well, I gotta go. I recommend you to wake up Elijah soon, he is capable to get up until 1 in the afternoon" He advised me and left.