10 | walmart

I closed the door & locked it the fastest way possible, speeded down the stairs and waited outside for a taxi before Elijah got here, but it was already 2:13 p.m. So there was no chance.

Lije's p.o.v:
I was about to send a dm to Y/n but couldn't even open the app 'cause everyone started honking at me. I was in the corner of the hotel until I saw Y/n waiting on the side walk, honked at her really loud that made her jump.

"Oh, sorry for that " I said turning the steering wheel a bit.

"Don't worry, I thought you weren't gonna come" Y/n said getting closer to the car.

"Had a little problem back home" I smiled & thought of Ethan.

She giggled in response.

"Where you waiting for someone or something? Just asking" I asked pushing down the power window switch.

"I was gonna go somewhere, but your here so, that place is gonna wait for now" she said covering her face from the sun with her hand.

"I could take you there" I offered.

"Are you sure?, I mean, I could give you the lessons right now & I'll go later" she replied

"The Spanish lessons can wait a bit. Where do you want me to drive you?" I asked.

"To the closest Target or Walmart please" she smiled.

"Alright, hop in" I said pointing the passenger seat.

"K" Y/n said walking to the other side of the car.

She made her way to the car door beside me & I unlocked my car.

"There's a Walmart like 6 or 8 streets away from here. It's not gonna take that long" I said watching her sit beside me.

"Yeah, it's not gonna take that much time to get there" she smiled.

"Hey, we can kinda start the lessons" she said looking out the car window.

"Your right" I giggled looking out for any car behind me.

"How many words do you know there meaning or can say?" She asked me.

"Hola, ¿cómo estás?, buenas noches, buenas días" i replied trying to say them correctly.

"Before you go any further it's, buenos días, not buenas días" she said.

In the whole little trip we made to Walmart, it was me getting embarrassed, not saying things right, Y/n correcting me, etcetera. Y/n is a GREAT Spanish teacher, she's a professional in this subject.

Got there & said "just need to find a parking lot" looking for a spot.

"........ oh look" she pointed out a parking lot.

I backed out, did my maneuvers, turned off the car & said "lets go" I smiled.

"Vamos" she smiled back.

I giggled in response. We both got out of the car & started walking to the entry way of Walmart.

"So, how are my Spanish skills?" I laughed.

"There an okay" she giggled walking far away from  me.

"Don't lie, there really bad" I said looking at her while walking.

"They are bad, but not that much.." she said looking at another way.

"Massachusetts is beautiful" she said looking behind her.

"It is, but everything depends on the season" I said looking around.

"It's still very pretty" she smiled entering Walmart.

"You haven't seen anything" I looked at her.

"You will not get lost that easily like me" She laughed grabbing a cart.

"You're right, one day I'm gonna give you a little tour around here" I said helping her get out the cart & accidentally touched her hand.

Y/n's p.o.v:
For some unknown & stupid reason, I started to blush, it wasn't that noticeable but Elijah was next to me, that's embarrassing so tried to cover my face a bit.

"T-thank you" I replied  the less nervous as I could.

"What section d-do you wanna go first?" He asked pushing the cart.

"To the kitchen accessories please" I smiled nervously.

"Ok" he said walking to the direction where the aisle is.

He started to walk & walk, I only followed him in silence.

He suddenly stopped & looked at me "...Where were we going?" He giggled.

"To the kitchen aisle" I laughed.

"Ohhh right, it's way behind, well not that much, it's right there" he pointed at a sign that said "kitchen accessories".

I turned around looking at the sign, read it, turned back to Elijah & said "huh, lets go then" I smiled.

Elijah turned around with the cart & walked up to the aisle while I followed him. The first thing that I saw, where some glass cups, so I grabbed a little bit of those and carefully added them to the cart. Then I saw plates, grabbed more of those, spoons, forks, a knife set, different sized pans, mugs, a set of plastic cups, & a bunch more other things. When everything was ready, Elijah helped me with the cart & we went to check up. While we where going all the way back to check out the stuff that where in the cart, I saw a little section of crafts & art, I love drawing & painting, so did a little stop & wondered around the isle not bothering that Elijah was somewhere else.

Elijah's p.o.v:
"That's all your gonna get?" I asked pushing the cart for check out.

Y/n didn't answer me for some reason.

"Umm.. Y/n?" I stopped & looked behind me.

"A few seconds ago she was right behind me" I whispered contemplating there was no sign of Y/n nowhere.

"Shit, I need to go find her" I said to myself not knowing if I should leave the cart or bring it with me.

I decided to leave the cart in a corner & went directly to find Y/n.

Y/n's p.o.v:
While I was wondering around, I found some really cute & good stuff for a little painting that I'm gonna do one day.

I then realized I was lost ".. I'm such an idiot, why didn't I just kept following him?" I whispered looking left & right.

I was gonna head to the check out line, but I completely forgot where they were. I was so deep into the 4 isles of crafts & art that I didn't know where I was at the beginning. I grabbed a basket that was on the floor with nothing in it, added the stuff I had & came up to a old lady that was walking by the aisle & said
" um, good afternoon madam" I said.

"Oh, good afternoon" she smiled.

"A quick question, do you know where the kitchen accessories are?" I asked.

She explained me how to get there & it wasn't that complicated. I thanked her & started to follow the directions she gave me...

A/n
Rlly srry I didn't upload for DAYS. Hope u enjoyed. VOTE PLEASE, don't be a ghost reader 🕴🏻
TAKE IT EASY ;)
1101 words