2| getting ready

Ethan's p.o.v
The whole day was busy but I got some news that I really want to tell Elijah. Earlier, I saw him go out so I will wait for him. Got bored so I turn on the tv and left it at a random channel.

3 hours later
I was still watching the tv when I saw and heard that the front door opened. It was Elijah, he gave right away that he was crying for a long time due to his puffy face, he wasn't in a good  mood.

Lije's p.o.v
I slept for like a hour 'cause I got interrupted by the door that suddenly got opened.

"Hey bro" Ethan said entering the room.

"Hi" I greeted back in a sleepy and discouraged voice.

"You know you can tell me anything and trust me, right?" He asked. I didn't respond and sat up.

"Hey" he sat down next to me.

"For real,is something wrong?" He asked.

"yes, there's something" I replied.

"Ok, if you want to tell me go ahead, I'll listen to you, if your not comfortable, I'm not gonna pressure you" he says smiling.

"There's no pressure at all"

"Remember that I told you that I had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, her name is x right?" He asked back.

"Yes. Earlier, she called, said that we had to talk. The second I sat down, she told me she was moving away and that she didn't feel the same" I said while sniffing.

"Mhmm"

"So she broke up with me" a tear rolled down to my cheek.

"..don't feel bad. You know that relationships sometimes don't work? And that she wasn't the right one?" He asked looking at me.

"Maybe"

"I bet that soon you'll find the right one.." he hugged me.

"Thanks bro" I parted away from the hug.

"For?" He asked confused.

"For making me feel a bit better" I smiled.

"No prob. I have some news"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a girlfriend, her name is Amie"

"Congrats dude" I softly smiled.

"Thanks, she's coming tomorrow"

"Tell me when she's here, I want to met my sister in law" I teased and Ethan blushed a bit.

"I'll let you know. Oh, and remember.." he got up.

"She wasn't the right one, just wait on it.." I cut him off.

"Don't sleep on it" I giggled.

"You know it" Ethan said and closed the door.

1 week later:
Y/n's p.o.v:
Well after all that, a few months ago I took the decision that I'm gonna move away 'cause, I want to become independent and, why not. I had already thought of moving before but didn't know where. After a while of just thinking, Massachussets came up to my mind. I have always wanted to live there, so bought an airplane ticket and I'm leaving in 3 days. As if right now, I've been packing around 3-4 hours. I need to plan more stuff but right now, I'm going to take a break from the packing stuff. I lied on my bed and right a way fell asleep.

Next morning:
*phone rings*
My phone was buzzing, looked over to it and it was my best friend Yureli.

"Hello?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"Hey, just woke up right"

"Yeah"

"Well, I called to ask what are you going to do today, but as I can hear your pretty tired. I'll let you r.." I cut her off.

"No, It's fine. I have something to tell you" I completely forgot to tell her about me moving away ._.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Not like this, can I come over?"

"Alright, I'll wait" she replied.

"ok, wait on it, don't sleep on it"

"K" she chuckled.

"Bye, love ya" I said.

"Love you too" she answered and replied.

We are very good friends, known her since we were 10, the same day I got rejected. I got changed, made my hair and walked to her house. I don't want to leave her, but can't do anything to avoid that, already bought my ticket and have my things packed. I stepped her front porch and knocked the door. She opened the door very quickly, she immediately hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Why are you hugging me?" I asked.

"Why did you hug me back?" She asked back and smiled.

"Right, but I don't care" I replied and softly smiled.

"Come in" she said pulling away from the hug.

"Soo...what you want to tell me?" Yureli said closing the door.

"I have some big news to tell" I answered in a serious tone sitting on her couch.

"Go ahead, your making me anxious" she said.

"I'm moving away, flying to Massachusetts" I said trying not to tear.

"Oh-h" she stuttered.

"An-d, I'm not coming back any time soon" I sighed.

"Heyyy, we aren't going to lose contact, we will talk every single day" she invited me for a hug.

I ran to her arms and we stayed there for a couple of minutes. The rest of the day, I stayed with her and had a type of sleep over, sang, watched movies, everything you can imagine. Yureli offered me to leave me at the airport, I accepted. Also asked if she wanted to go, but said she couldn't, had to stay for personal problems. Tomorrow was a busy day, I needed to start heading to the airport, fly to Massachussets without my best friend.

The next morning:
At it first was relaxing but, when I came back home, it was more packing, keeping everything in order, saying goodbye to my parents and other friends. Another whole day, I finished doing everything. Before going to bed, I reunited all my luggage, and packed some sNaCks, 'cause I'm always hungry. Went to my room to take a little nap. My plane left at 5 am and I needed to be at the airport at least at 3...

A/n:
*fixing, adding and taking things away from the chapters*
Take it easy ;)

-Banzobot