19| flight 😮‍💨

let's give a time skip to, the day before vidcon*

Still Elijah's pov:
"hurry up bro, we still need to go pick up Y/n"
It was currently 2 in the morning, I was packing some extra things I needed. Our flight was at 6. Reasons like this, we get there late. Amie wasn't going with us this time, they didn't give her permission. Anyways, our mom was helping us grab the last few bags and throwing them in the car.

"Thanks mother, I love you. We'll be back in a few days" I said and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"I'll be waiting, take care kids" She gave both of us a beautiful smile.

I grabbed my phone and sat in the passengers seat. We then drove to Y/n's.

Me: Hey, we're getting close, get your things ready.

I texted her and directed Ethan to the hotel. When we got there, I got out and went to the 3 floor where Y/n's room was. I knocked and a sleepy Y/n opened the door.

"Good morning ma'am, it's time to go" I said.

She chuckled "Good morning, would you be kind enough and lower my luggage?" I saw 2 suitcases, a medium and a small one, plus a handbag. We were going to stay for a week, something reasonable but exaggerated at the same time. I grabbed both of them and waited for her. she grabbed her phone, earphones, her bag and followed me to the car.

"Good morning?" Ethan greeted her as we loaded Y/n's things.

"I guess so, good morning" we all giggled and now drived to the airport.

We checked in and left our luggage. We passed security and waited.

"What time is it?" Y/n asked and I checked the time.

"4:38" I answered.

"4:38?!  Guess I need to be patient.."

"That's going to be a tough one, you don't get along very well with patience"  I said.

"Shit, I'll hear some music" She took out her earphones from her pocket.

"HS?" I asked.

"You know it" she gave me a sweet smile. I love it when she smiles like that, makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Guess Ethan was right...

Y/n's pov:
I was enjoying one of my favorite albums, heartbreak weather. [Banzobot: I forgot to mention this, she did change her phone number, made her accounts more secure and socials are private] Yureli texted me wishing me a great flight. The same old random number messaged me minutes later.

R (aka, angel): have a great flight luv, I'll be waiting for u here

"How the fuck?" I whispered to my self.

"Huh?" Elijah said.

"Nothing of much importance" I giggled.

I tried to ignore angel but he texted me again.

A: don't ignore me. Remember, I can b near or even behind you

That got me nervous, not gonna lie.

Back to Elijah's pov:
I noticed Y/n was, desperate? Nervous? She was looking around frequently.

"Everything alright?" I asked her.

"Are you ok?" Ethan seemed to have noticed the abnormality too.

"Uhhh, yeah, yeah" she answered.

"Yeah no, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"I don't think this is the right place or time, when we get there I'll explain it" "Look! We need to board the plane" she quickly grabbed her handbag and hurried us.

Moments later*
We were now in the plane, our seats were in the same row. Y/n took the one next to the window, I sat next to her and Ethan got the last one. It was going to take around 8 hours to get there. The first 2 hours were good, we all talked, laughed and joked around. Y/n was really sleepy, she had baggy eyes. Ethan and I were very chill.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to take a nap" She said and settled in her seat.

"Sweet dreams dude" Ethan said.

"AHAHA, you should do the same bro"

"You two get along good" I said and they both giggled.

"Well, see you later, night" She said and went to sleep.

A few minutes passed and she was fully asleep, she put her head on my shoulder.

"To cute" Ethan said.

I blushed with his words "shut"

"You like her, don't deny it" He said.

"I don't, I do like her"

"Why don't you tell her?" He asked.

"What if she doesn't feel the same.." I answered and he laughed.

"Dude, she totally likes you. She makes it obvious, just like you do it"

I turned around to look at Y/n and she softly smiled.

"Look, she even smiled" Ethan pointed her.

"She's sleeping, that has nothing to do" I replied.

"I already told you what can happen" he shrugged his shoulders.

Ethan's pov:
Elijah and Y/n were now sleeping, Y/n's head on Elijah's shoulder and his head on her head. They looked extremely cute, I took out my phone and took pictures of them.

Around 3 hours later, Elijah woke up.

"What time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

I checked my watch "11:17"

"Woah, only 2 more hours"

15 minutes later, Y/n waked.

"Are we almost there?" She asked.

"A few more hours" I answered.

"Really??"

"Mhm" Elijah answered.

"It's taking so long" she said as she stretched.

"Meh, you slept half the time" I answered and she giggled.

"Still, it's taking time"

Y/n's pov:
I was looking out the window when I felt a look and I turned around. I met with Elijah staring at me.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing" He answered smiling.

His smile kills me, his eyes, damn this boy is driving me crazy.

"How's your flight going?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It's going great, I have you next to me. Of course it's going wonderful" He answered and I blushed so hard. I turned to see the window so they couldn't see me blushing.

"Why are you blushing Y/n?" Ethan joked.

"N-nothing" I stuttered..

A/n:
Uploaded two days later?! What?!?
Maybe 2 more chapters and pow..
Take it easy ;)

-Banzobot