15| Unknown 🤨

'I should probably block him, and later change my number' I said in my mind.

I finished my last bit of cereal thinking how the hell he reached out, none of my socials show my number and literally no one has my number.

11:21 a.m:
Y(Yureli): Hey! What are you up to today?

M(Me): FaceTime rn dude!

The second she saw the message, immediately FaceTimed me.

"What happened?" She asked with a confused expression on her face.

"Angel, reached out. He texted me like a hour ago" I replied still unbelieving what happened.

"What?! Is it the Angel?, you know" she asked.

"The same one you met" I answered raising my eyebrows.

"But, how?!" She said surprised.

"I'm clueless.."

"You better change your number, or he might find where you live" she warned me.

"That's what I thought of doing. I can't fully understand, why would he text me, it has been 3 years!" I replied with thousands of questions in my head.

"Let's talk about something else, aren't you going to Elijah's house" she gave a smirk at the end of her sentence.

"Yeah, but I don't know. What if Angel is near by?

"I don't think so" she said and took sips of her coffee.

A message notification popped up, from another unknown number.

U(Unknown): Why did you block me sweetheart?

I got horrified, my hands got so slippery that I couldn't grab my phone properly.

"Yureli-i" I said as fear took hold of me.

"Please don't tell say it's him" she replied looking at my face of fear.

Angel sent me a photo, it was from Yureli entering her house.

A(Angel): I know where you are, no need to hide it.

"When was the last time you got out your h-house?" I asked worried.

"Yesterday, why?"

"Angel might be near by. Don't you fucking dare get out of your house, you know how dangerous he could be" I replied and Yureli was in total shock.

M(Me): Fuck u, don't be a dick head and leave her alone

He immediately replied with another picture, this time, from the airport where I arrived here.

"Great, he's not in New York. He's in Massachusetts" I said as I blocked Angel again.

"Amazing, what are you going to do now?" She asked not that calm.

"Turn off my phone and maybe wait to go with Elijah" I said as I closed the curtains from the giant window.

"Alright, be very careful. Don't get out pretending everything is ok, cover your face as much as you can" she replied.

"I will" I said coming close to my phone.

"Bye"

"Goodbye" I answered and ended the call.

I then set my phone on Airplane mode and turned it off completely. I looked in my luggage for some black clothes to wear, luckily I had a bunch of that.

Lije's pov:
After I had breakfast, I chatted with my parents, and came back to my room. I don't want to record today, I feel crappy and my hair is a total mess, I'm lazy to fix almost anything. I had nothing to do, except to clean and maybe chat with someone. I went back down stairs for the vacuum. I was walking back upstairs and Ethan was coming downstairs.

"Hey du-" he greeted me but I completely ignored him and kept doing my thing.

Got to my room ready to clean the rest, I picked up stuff that were in the ground, plugged in the vacuum and started.

27 minutes later:
I was genuinely surprised, my room has never been this organized and clean. I quickly made my bed, vuala it's impossible to recognize this is my room. I unplugged the vacuum, left it outside next to my door, admired how my room looked

"Bro, I don't want to take a step into your room, I can put something out of order" Ethan said and I gave a little jump.

"You scared me, and don't exaggerate" I replied.

"Legit truth, ask mom and you'll see that I'm not exaggerating" He says and calls my mom.

I can hear her footsteps coming close when she peeked in the corner "My my, who's room is this?" She said and we chuckled.

"Nice job lije, you should keep your room like this"

"You will say that Y/n needs to come more often" Ethan smirked and I blushed.

My mom and Ethan giggled, I gave a nervous laugh "Your right Ethan" mom said and left.

"Who was exaggerating huh?" Ethan said.

"Your face is a light pink shade, calm down it was just a joke, or was it?" He winked and got in his room.

I gave a tiny smile, came back in my room and sat in my gaming chair.

M(Me): Yo yo, what's up 🙃

I texted Denis and got into Instagram...

A/n:
Holy shit, exactly 2 months without uploading. VOOOTE 😚✋🏼

-Banzobot