3| Flight

Y/n's p.o.v:
My alarm turned on so I "woke up", brushed and did my hair. Then, I headed downstairs, checked that everything was in order and just waited on Yureli.
5 minutes later:
I was sitting in my couch and my phone started to ring, so I picked up the call.
Yureli:"ready? I'm almost there"
Y/n:"yep, I got everything downstairs"
Yureli:"Ok I'll be there in a bit. Don't move!!"
Y/n:"I won't move....mom!"*laughs*
Yureli:"Heyyyy"*offended*
Y/n:"byeeeee"*hangs up*
10 minutes later:
I heard someone honked in front of my house, so I looked out on the window to see who it was, it was Yureli getting out of her car, I opened the front door so she could help me with my baggage. Got half of it and she got the other half. Went outside and the car trunk was already open so we just loaded it. Finished loading, she closed it, I locked the door of my house and hopped in the car. While Yureli drived us to the airport, we chatted for a bit. Got there at 2:34 a.m. & she helped me again with my baggage. Got in the airport, did everything and it was time to say goodbye.
Y/n:"sooo....that's it"-😔-
Yureli:"think so"*sad*
Y/n:"hey, remember that we're going to do facetime and talk the whole time"*tearing up*
Yureli:"I know but it's not going to be the same"*sniffing*
Y/n:"I know, but I-I'm gonna come back and visit you"*broken voice*
Yureli:"f-for real?"*crying*
Y/n:"I-I've never been to real"*crying/smiling*
Yureli:"ok"*sniffs*
Y/n:"hug?"
Yureli:"yep"*hugging y/n*
Y/n:"gonna miss ya"
Yureli:"me too"
2 minutes later:
Y/n:"I think I should start checking up"
Yureli:"right"*pulling away from the hug*
Y/n:"love you"*waving*
Yureli:"love you more"*waving back*
Y/n:"I'll call you when I arrive!!"*walking away*
Yureli:"I'll be waiting!!"-😃-

Narrator:After that, Y/n checked on and got in the plane, and you might be asking "why didn't she take the bus,train,or drived  to Massachusetts?" Well she was too lazy to drive non stop for 8 hours, it will be more boring on bus or train, so she prefered the airplane that is only going to take 1 hour to arrive and 100% boring free.
Narrates Y/n:
Y/n:●it's just an hour,everything is going to be fine......●

*The plane crashes*
Jk now for real.

Lije's p.o.v:
Well, a week has passed. I met Amie, Ethan's girlfriend, she's very nice and they seem really happy together. Right now I'm trying to think about what should I record for my YouTube channel, I don't really need to worry 'cause I have some already recorded videos, but I still need to think. I can't make up my mind, so i'll watch some twitter or youtube to get inspired...
30 minutes later:
What can I tell, I couldn't find nothing so, I'm gonna see what is Ethan is up too.
*goes to Ethan's room & and checks him*
& he' s asleep 'cause we just went to bed. I go back to my room and tried to fall asleep, and I did.
6 hours later:

I was still asleep untill I heard someone lauhging beside me. I opened my eyes and I see a bunch of silly string around me, the smell was disgusting, then I see Ethan lauhging at me.
Ethan:"wake up you fool"*laughing so hard*
Lije:"I'm already awake, and what are you lauhging at?"*rubbing my eyes*
Ethan:"your face is ridiculous"*still laughing*
Lije:"what do you mean?"*confused*
Ethan:*hands lije a mirror*
Lije:*tries to grab it* "ETHANNN!"
Ethan:"oops"*helps him*
Lije:"you idiot!!!! I can't mooove!!!
Lije:*Looks at the mirror*"Why did you freaking scribbled my face?!?! ...and not only that, you also added makeup!!!!!"*trying to rub the marker and makeup off*

Narrates Ethan:
When Elijah woke up I was getting ready to run away. When he tried to grab the mirror, he couldn' t 'cause I duck taped him to the bed, helped him and that's when I started to run. I entered my room the fast as I could & when I got there, I just slammed and locked the door 'cause I heard Elijah still trying to take the duck tape off him, and I just started to laugh histerrically in my room.
Lije's p.o.v:
When I finally took the duck tape and silly string off me, Ethan had already runned away, so I went to the bathroom and tryed to take out the permanent marker, the makeup, and the disgusting smell of the silly string by taking a bath. When I finished, I got out and looked at a mirror, the marker wasn' t fully away, so I washed my face and nothing, still not off and didn't care at all. I get out the bathroom●already changed●and "head to my room". I saw that Ethan's door was closed and I know he would lock it so I couldn' t get in so I tippy toed downstairs so I could get Ethan's car keys, hide them were he would never find them, took Ethan's key room and went up stairs in tippy toes, again. When I got to his room, step by step I insert the key in the lock and slowly open it. Little by little I walk towards Ethan, who was fake sleeping, looked at him for a bit, screamed really loud and started to tickle him.
Ethan:"DUDE!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!
LEAVE ME ALONE!!*laughing*
Lije:"Hmmm let me think about it...NO!!"*tickles Ethan even harder*
4 minutes of tickling later:
Ethan:"I-I'M SORRY!! Just st-stop tickling m-me!!"*laughing very hard*
Lije:"...."
Ethan:"for real E-Elijah, my stomach is starting t-to hurt!!"
Lije:"ok fine"-🙄-*stops tickling Ethan*
Ethan:"thanks bro..... I almost couldn' t breath"*trying to get air*
Lije:"that's what you get"
10 minutes later at the kitchen:
Ethan:"Elijah I'm hungry and there's nothing in the fridge"*closing the refrigerator door*
Lije:"what do you expect me to do?"*looking at his phone*
Ethan:"go get food"
Lije:"I'm lazy, you should go"*still looking at his phone*
Ethan:"fine, I'll go"*looking for his key car*
Ethan:".... and my keys?"
Lije:"how am I supposed to know, your the only one that uses them"*laughing in the inside*
Ethan:"where are they Elijah?"
Lije:"I told you that I-DON'T-KNOW"
Ethan:"well, we're not eating if you don't tell me where are my keys"
Lije:"fine for me"*shrugs his shoulders*
5 minutes later:

A/n:
This was an okay chapter, anyways, all this starts around June-July 2018. Ik that Ethan and Amie started dating before 2018, but for the sake of this, it needs to be like that :D
Later
1139 words