17| stay for the night

When I finished recording with the guys, I went downstairs right away.

"Where's mom?" I asked Ethan as I was looking for her.

"she went for some stuff at the grocery" He answered and took a bite from his apple.

"where's Y/n then?"

"oh, she went with mom" he smiled.

"damn, I thought she got upset and left" I said and grabbed an orange that was on the table.

"why?" Ethan asked and took another bite.

"I was recording when she got here" I said and cut my orange.

"ohhh, you like her right?" he asked and I almost choked on my saliva.

"Why are you asking?" I asked back.

"It's really noticeable" he simply answers.

"Well, I don't like her"

"Don't be an Idiot, if you don't confess it at time, she will go" Ethan said and left me in the kitchen.

"What if I already catched feelings for her?.." I quietly said to myself. "Na, it's to soon" I said and went into the living room.

28 minutes later*
I heard someone tried to open the front door, so went and checked, I open the door and saw my mom carrying many bags like Y/n.

"Let me help you" I grabbed most of the bags they had and went to leave them in the kitchen.

"that was exhausting" mom said sitting in the couch. "it really was, but bought everything needed" Y/n replied.

"I left the bags in the kitchen, are they fine there?" I asked mom. "Sure, I'll later organize 'em"

"Why's there so many bags?" I asked.

"Grocery and other stuff for the weekend.." After that, there was complete silence.

"..Would you help us cook?" Y/n broke the silence.

"I have some things to do.." I replied and she begged me until I accepted.

We all then went to cook, it was surprisingly fun but exhausting at the same time. Ethan randomly comes into the kitchen and sees all of us cooking/helping.

"Woah dude, weird seeing you in the kitchen helping mom" He said.

""Shut your fu-" I continued to speak but mom interrupted me. "Don't even dare finishing your sentence Elijah" they giggled.

"selfie" Ethan says and takes a picture with all of us together.

"might post this on Instagram or twitter, maybe both" Ethan said looking at the photo.

"nah ah, your not uploading that anywhere" I replied washing vegetables.

"yeah, well I'm heading out" He walked away.

minutes later*
we finished helping as much as we could, Y/n and I went into my room to hang out or play. After a while of just talking, a notification popped up in my home screen, it was from Ethan's new story on Instagram. Then, I got two other notifications, this time from 1 new post on Ethan's Twitter, Instagram.

Checked them all out, it was the picture he took a few minutes ago, went into the comments and there was one or two fans asking who was the person that got edited out (obviously it was Y/n). It was a little noticeable that it was edited, but it seemed nobody cared.

"Did you ask him to do that?" I asked Y/n and show her the post.

"yeah, I don't want to be very exposed to social media. You know, some personal stuff" She replied.

"Understandable"

"anyway, want to play Call of Duty Mobile with me?" she excitedly asked.

"Sure" I answered and we started playing almost right away.

At one point, she got really distracted playing. I then took the opportunity to take a picture of her and went back into playing. Around 10 minutes later, my mom called us to eat.

"Elijah, Y/n, Ethan come over to eat!" She yelled from the stairs. Y/n and I rushed to get to the kitchen, Ethan came down way later.

"Your really good at cooking Y/n" My dad said to her. She giggled "Ms. Sherrie is the real master here, also Elijah"

Ethan gave me a smirk as my face turned light pink, I tried to keep it under control but it was noticeable..

Around 5:23:

Y/n's pov:
After finishing eating, I helped the twins mother washing plates. Ethan, Elijah and their dad went to do their own stuff.

"I think I should start heading home ma'am" I said washing the last bit of plates.

"It's still early darling, why don't you stay for the night?" She asks cleaning the table.

"I would love to but, where would I sleep? Last time I stayed in Ethan's room" I replied.

"In Elijah's"

"I don't think two beds will fit" I dried plates off.

".. your right" She replied.

6:47 at Elijah's room*

"Can I stay over please" I gave him a big smile.

He chuckled "Let me ask my mother"

"There's already permission with her, in fact she wanted me to stay for the night" I answered.

"alrighty, but where are you going to sleep?" He asked.

"let's worry about later.." 

"...Can I hug you?" Elijah asked me.

"sure" I threw myself at him to hug him.

We stayed there for a time, It wasn't a awkward moment. I felt comfortable in his arms, apparently he felt comfortable too. I tried to part away but he hugged me tighter and didn't let me go.

"Can you? please"

"No, I can't" He replied.

"Ok then, you asked for this" I tickled him as hard as I could and I hid in a place that he probably won't find. After ages, he finally found me, but wasn't able to catch me.

Night time arrived fast, we still didn't knew where I was going to sleep..

A/N
Did some changes, they're not very drastic. I lost the whole chapter, those are the 2 reasons I took it down..
Take it easy ;)

-Banzobot