13| mental breakdown

After a good while of scrolling through Twitter, I got up and started to record a video.

Y/n's p.o.v:
Instagram got so boring all of a sudden, so entered to YouTube and started to watch random videos on my recommended. Then this sketch guy appeared.

"Roblox heist simulator? Hmm" I clicked on the video and started to watch.

"..it's Elijah!" I yelled when his face appeared.

"This was recorded yesterday, he only took off his hoody" I said to myself and watched the rest of the video.

The intro was really funny, I watched more of his recent videos and subscribed. I FaceTimed Yureli but she didn't answer, so called her again.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Hello my friend" I replied and smiled back.

"You got lost"

"Mmm umm uuhh, you might be right, just a tiny little bit" I said making faces.

"How did you get back to the hotel then?" She asked.

"Well, it was inside the store" I grinned.

She bursted out of laughter "wait, really!?!"

"Yes, don't laugh" I frowned.

"Who- helped you?" She said calming down.

"Elijah" I blushed.

Yureli smirked and started to tease me "you don't have feelings for Elijah?"

"I don't" I replied.

"So why did you blush, is it because you like him? Huh? Huh?" Yureli teased.

"I don't like him, it's 'cause, he's so nice and kind with me" I replied.

"That's not an excuse Y/n" she made a serious expression.

".. what are you doing?" I asked changing the topic.

"Watching YouTube" she replied.

Lije's p.o.v:
I finished recording and Ethan entered my room.

"Hey dude" he says and lies on my bed.

"What's up" I replied as I took off my headphones and leave them on the table.

"Can we talk about your friend that's coming tomorrow?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked back and sat on my gaming chair.

"Who is she?" He asked and sat straight.

"She is a new friend" I answered.

"What's her name?"

"Is it too important?" I replied and Ethan didn't care.

"What's her name?!" He insisted.

"Y/n! Do you want me to tell you her whole life?" I answered getting annoyed by him.

"Alright.." he said, stood up and left my room.

I started staring at the wall and had a mental breakdown on my chair. During that, I thought of everything and everyone, in a month I'm going to vidcon, afterwards, I'm moving out and I'm not mentally ready.

After around 20 minutes in my chair, I got a message from Denis.

D: Hey skoop, down to record a video for the channel?

I wasn't in a great position to record another video, smile and laugh all the time, but I accepted anyways.

M(me): sure dude, send me the link to the call so I can join ;)

Seconds later he sent me the link. I stood up and went to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my puffy and red face. I grabbed the soap bar that was on the shower, watered my face and started too rub my face with the soap. Then, I washed my face, grabbed my towel and dried myself up. I looked again in the mirror, my face wasn't that red anymore, my eyes were just a bit puffy.

"Is everything ok?" My mom asked and I jumped in fright.

"..yes mom" I answered looking at her.

She looked straight into my eyes "you don't convince me, tell what's wrong"

"I have to record a video, can we talk later pleease?" I said.

"Alright" she replied and smiled at me.

"Thanks, love you" I kissed her head and ran to my room.

I quickly set up everything to record and joined the link to the call.

1 hour later

Denis's p.o.v:
Through out the whole recording session, every laugh and smile from Elijah felt fake, his eyes seemed puffy and a bit red. I didn't interrupt while recording so it didn't take that long like other videos, I waited till everything finished and the rest of the pals left the call.

"What's up dude, why where you crying?" I asked as closed my office door.

"Who told you that?" He replied grabbing his phone.

"Nobody. It's really noticeable, your eyes are red and a bit puffy" I said staring at him.

His phone started to buzz "Can we talk about this later?, I have a call and need to talk with my mom"

"Sure, bye" I replied and left the call.

Lije's p.o.v:
"Hey" I said as Y/n was drinking water.

"Wassup" she smiled.

I giggled in response.

"I saw you like 2 hours ago, I was bored, I have no one to talk with, soo" she reached out for something.

I was going to respond but someone knocked my door. I muted the call and turned off the volume.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you done recording?" My mom asked me.

"Give me a second" I replied and I went back to the call.

"Hey sorry, my mom is calling me. I'll call you back alright?" I said as I turned off my lights and everything.

"Yep, bye" she smiled and waved.

"Bye" I hung up and left my phone on the bed. I opened my door and my mom entered.

A/n:
Hello again 🙂🤚🏻 didn't expected to increase views by only changing the book cover..
-Banzobot