CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: THE LOST LORD...IS THE HOKAGE?!

Amaterasu: So...I know it's been a while since I posted on this book. Things just have been going on lately. 

Mistwalker: So why are you posting now instead of dealing with those things? Hm?

Amaterasu: Well, I thought that...

Mistwalker: Don't try to lie - You're updating because you haven't posted a new chapter since January 18th and RisenSnake2006 got on your ass about and threatened to put you in a box.

Amaterasu (Shivers): I don't wanna go in the box...

Mistwalker (Smirks): I think you do...Hey RisenSnake2006, get the box!

Amaterasu (Runs away in a panic): NO! NOT THE BOX!!! 

[Quick Note Before We Start: In this book, Konohagakure will be a village-like city in Japan; there are ninjas and wizards - someone is either born with chakra or magic. The Namikaze & Uzumaki Clans/Families are the only two that are known to possess both. As for the Tailed Beasts - they will be Divine Entities and the Crests of the families that wield them have. The 'Jinchuurikis' are the ones who would the entities and are chosen to be the next clan head/head of the family. In this case - Naruko is the Daughter of Minato and Kushina, possessing both chakra and magic, also being the Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox - Kurama. That's all I'll share right now, enjoy the chapter!]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Japan - At The Wizarding Bank of Konohagakure]

"A Meeting Request at Griphooks in Wizarding London? What could they possibly want with me?" a man asked the goblin before him as he held the letter in his hand.

"It is unknown to me, Lord Minato. All I was told it had something to do with the Lineage of one of the once prominent families." The goblin said.

"Which one?" Minato asked as he pocketed the letter to later read at home/

"I believe it was the Potter Family, Lord Minato." the goblin answered. That was when Minato grunted in pain and held the side of his head. It was as if the very mention of that name gave him pain. "Lord Minato, are you well?" The goblin asked in concern.

"Yes, it was just a headache. Thank you for your concern. Please, tell them that I will be there. Can i transport there from here?" Minato asked.

"Yes, sir." The goblin answered.

"Thank you. I must speak to my wife and daughter about this. Have a nice day and may your gold flow endlessly." Minato gave the goblin a bow in respect before receiving one and turning on his heel to leave.

'The Potter Family...why did the mention of that name give Lord Minato pain? Something is a mist here.' The goblin thought as he went back to his post.

Minato walked down the dusty roads of his home as he thought about what the upcoming meeting could possibly be about -For his entire life, he was Minato Namikaze until he married into the Uzumaki Family through the love of his life, Kushina, and had a daughter not too far afterward. After his marriage - he became the Hokage of the village and the partner of Yin-Kurama while his daughter held Yang-Kurama.

[Quick Note (For those who might get confused): The Nine-Tailed Fox - Kurama - was divided into Yin and Yang upon Naruko's Birth. Yin-Kurama is the darker half while Yang-Kurama is the lighter one.]

'Maybe I can talk to Kushina and Naruko about it.' The Yellow Haired man thought as he continued his journey home.

[Meanwhile - At the Namikaze-Uzumaki Residence]

"NARUKO KUSHINA NAMIKAZE-UZUMAKI! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!" A very pissed-off red-haired woman said as she raised her hand that held a frying pan to strike the girl before her.

"MOM! WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" The terrified girl said as she begged for her life before shrieking when her mother's hand fell with the pan attempting to hit her, she managed to dodge but now...they needed a new kitchen counter. The yellow-haired with red-tipped ends, blue-eyed, tan-skinned, whisker birthmark-faced girl slow backed away as her mother slowly turned to her with the face of the devil himself.

"YOU CAN EXPLAIN?! EXPLAIN WHY YOU PAINTED ON THE HOKAGE FACES AND SKIPPED SCHOOL, YOUNG LADY?!" Kushina roared as she leaped for her daughter with the pan in hand, attempting to strike her again but missing when the girl moved swiftly like the vixen she was.

"I WAS BORED AND KIBA DARED ME! MOM, IRUKA-SENSEI'S LESSONS ARE BORING AND I ALREADY KNOW THIS STUFF! PLEASE, HAVE MERCY! AHH!!" She ducked just in time to miss her mother flying over her head.

By the time Minato arrived home - he was shocked to find the living room, dining room, and kitchen completely trashed. His daughter on the ground with swirls in her eyes and bumps on her body; occasionally twitching. And his wife standing over her with an angry expression before turning to face her husband with a smile.

"Hey, Minato-kun. Did everything go well at the bank?" She asked sweetly.

"Well..." He began.

[Small Timeskip - Brought to you by the Author not wanting to write out Minato explaining what the goblin told him to Kushina (Naruko is still knocked out).]

"A meeting at Gringotts in Wizarding London in 3 weeks? They think you have something to do with the Potter Family?" Kushina asked with a confused look.

[Quick Note: Before you ask - Yes, Kushina went to Hogwarts and yes she knew Minato was the Potter Family Heir; Dumbledore did something to her to make her forget. Just to clear up the fog.]

"Yes. I told the goblin that I have always been a Namikaze but they seem to believe I have something to do with the Potter Family." Minato explained.

"So, who are we meeting with?" Kushina asked.

"The Lords and Ladies of the Dagworth-Granger, Saber-Lobos, and Longbottom Families. They seem to know me but I don't remember them and I have to admit - something about the name Potter rings a bell to me and I want to know why." Minato said.

"Well, you can count on Naruko and I to be there for you when you need us. Hopefully, we can find out what they think you know." Kushina said.

"Yeah...Hopefully." Minato said as he withdrew himself in thought.

'What is it about that name I know...and why does it hurt to remember it?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaterasu: There the update, I hope you all liked it.

Mistwalker: Amaterasu~

Amaterasu (Runs off): NOT THE BOX!!!