CHAPTER TEN - PUTTING THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER

"Creature Speech"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control"
"Spells"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control Spells"

- Rowena's Gallery -

Hours had passed and endless books were searched but they still didn't find anything. Neville searched the books on the ground floor while they were all impressive, none of them gave me the answers he wanted. He sighed in discouragement, wondering if he would ever be able to give back what Bellatrix stole from his parents or if he would have this mother and father in his life again. Luna had been searching the second level when she noticed Neville on the sofa before the fire, she could hear his faint sobs and it tugged at her heartstrings; she went down and sat beside him, allowing him to cling to her and cry in her chest.

"What if we never fix them, Luna? What if Bellatrix's Torment was permanent and I will never have parents?" Neville sobbed to the Ravenclaw who gently stroked his head and whispered encouragements in his ears, it managed to soothe him but his tears used the last of his strength and he fell asleep in the girl's arms - she made no move to move him. Luna looked at the sleeping tearful face of the sleeping Gryffindor and felt her own beginning to form - she could not imagine the pain he was feeling, wanting your family to be as it was before the unhinged woman took it all from him. She nuzzled her cheek into his soft hair while continuing to caress his head.

"We're going to save them, Neville. We won't fail you." Luna's promise whispered into his ears. Her eyes were closed but they soon opened when she felt something light but warm draped over her and Neville's bodies - she looked to see a light blue blanket covering them and turned to Hermione walking away from the sofa. She opened her mouth to call out but the Hybrid spoke first.

"You and He are two of the most important people in my life and I am not going to let him shed one more tear of saddening emotion. You stay with him, your hold soothes him. Get some rest and I will let you both know when I found our answer. I promise, Luna." Hermione said without stopping to look at the stunning face and walked up the stairs. Luna smiled at her before she was gone from her view and turned back to Neville, whose arms were wrapped around her waist with no intention of letting go - which Luna loved. Adjusting herself to lay on the sofa with her back against the cushion and Neville's to the fire, the lion and the raven rested.

- 3rd Level of Rowena's Gallery -
- Hermione's Point of View -

It broke my heart to see him like that and it made my heartburn with rage at what Bellatrix did to him; but at the same time, determination to help him. I was not going to fail my brother, I am going to being Alice and Frank back to this plane of existence if it was the last thing I did.

The last two levels provided nothing of interest, so I was on the very top of Rowena's Gallery. Before I could reach out to grab the first book, I noticed a light blue light coming from behind the glass of a door on the far side of the gallery's upper level. Call it curiosity but something told me to go there - I walked along the carpeted path to reach the door and reached my hand out to turn the knob when the sapphire of my ring glowed once again and the sound of the door unlocking caused my ears to twitch. I turned the knob and pushed it open to see a small study.

The place had bookshelves lining the walls of the semi-circle office with two 2 windows behind the small wooden desk in the center of the room, covered in papers. Walking to the desk, I saw there was a nameplate covered in dust, using my robe to reveal the name, my eyebrows, and ears raised in amazement.

"'Martin Saber-Lobos'. He must have been one of my mother's ancestors. If this is the Saber-Lobos Archive, who knows what I can find here?" I placed the name tag down started walking around the office, looking through the bookshelves.