CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: A HIDDEN PAST REVEALED

Mistwalker (Laying on the ceiling rafters): Working here again? I guess your readers got impatient with you.

Amaterasu: Yeah, I know.

Mistwalker: SilverSnake2006 threatened you with the box again, right?

Amaterasu (Shivers): Yes and I don't wanna get put in a box!!!

Mistwalker (Smirks): If I was, I'd get writing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Saber-Lobos Manor - Hermione's Room - 2 Weeks after the meeting at Gringotts]

The lips of the Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff smiled, revealing the sharp feline teeth in her mouth, as she gently placed the long tube containing a glowing sapphire blue liquid in the soft velvet of the wooden box before closing the lid and casting lock spell on the box to make sure it didn't open on accident. The clawed hands of the once proud Gryffindor lifted the box of the Alchemy Table, walked across the room and places it on the bare table to make sure nothing would happen to it.

"That is the potion that will help Minato remember his Potter Lineage?" - The question came from the large cat sitting on the soft bed, eyes trained on the small box before looking into the eyes of his mistress.

"You got that right, Crooks." - Hermione said back to her cat as she looked at the small box before walking over to her bed with a wave of her tail - "Once Minato drinks this potion, all of his memories regarding the Potters, and hopeful the assault on him and him losing his memory will be there; if they are, he can sue Dumbledore and have him arrested for Assault on a Future House Head, as well as theft. Considering what Lord Griphook told me, Dumbledore has been withdrawing million of galleons from the Potter and Gryffindor Vaults;  well, now that Neville is the Head of House Gryffindor, he no longer has any control over that vault." - Hermione said as she took a seat on her side of the bed.

"The Deceiver and his Lackeys are not pleased that they no longer have control over the Lion's Riches. You and Your Bloodless Siblings will need to be careful when you return to Hogwarts for your Fourth Year." - Crookshanks said.

"I know, but for right now; let's worry about what's gonna happen to tomorrow." - Hermione smirked as she rested on the bed - her eyes closed and her mind filled with blue birds and a heavenly voice.

[The Next Morning - Gringotts Bank - Griphook's Office]

"Ah, Lord Dagworth-Granger and company, we were just waiting on you." The goblin smiled as h stepped aside and allowed everyone in. The Lord of Dagworth-Granger, The Lady of Saber-Lobos, The Knzeale-Hybrid & her bloodless siblings, along with their families walked into the room; their eyes locked with the yellow-haired man, the red-haired woman, and the child that bore the features of fox that sat in the chairs before them.

"Good morning, Lord Namikaze and Family; we thank you for coming here to meet us." Chris said as he and his party took their seats.

"It is not a problem, Lord Dagworth-Granger, but I would like to know why you called us all the way from Japan to attend this meeting." Minato said as he leaned back into his seat.

"That shall come to light but before I answer your question, I would like to ask you one: What do you know about the Noble and Ancient House of Potter?" Once that question left his lips, everyone watched as the Hokage grunting and flinched in pain before touching his lips, taking calming breathes before answers.