CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - MESSING WITH A MOTHER'S CUB

"Creature Speech"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control"
"Spells"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control Spells"

- The Courtyard of Hogwarts -

Hermione sat on the edge of the fountain with her eyes closed and her ears flat with her tail wrapped around her waist like a belt. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt with blue jeans and white sneakers. Her hands were locked together, hanging over the ground through the opening of her lap. The rings on her hand flared in lights and their auras danced around her dominant hand as the anger and rage coursed through her veins.

(Amaterasu: Atrocitus! No! Put that ring down! She doesn't need that!)

Neville was leaning against one of the statues, lurking in its' shadow with his arms folded and his eyes closed as well; he had the look of irritation on his face, his hands gripping his forearms in restraint. He wore a black t-shirt with black jeans and shoes. The gems of the Ring of the Royal House Gryffindor flared in the shadow, responding to his anger; cascades of red and gold flares danced around his hand in a deadly dance.

(Amaterasu: I said no! They don't need those! Get rid of them! Wait...when did you get the second one?)

Luna was sitting on the edge behind Hermione, in a bright yellow sundress that Neville had bought her from his day out with his parents; he thought she would like it and she did. She wore some brown sandals with her legs pressed together and her locked hands sitting in her lap, but her hands were pale as she felt the aura of her friends clashing and becoming heavy. It made her sad to see them like this but it was not each other that they were angry with - it was Dumbledore and Potter. Here's the situation -

Hermione and her Bloodless Siblings had just finished the assignment for Professor McGonagall's Classe and were going to head to Professor Snape's Class to ask a question but they were approached by Harry and Ron Weasley.

- Flashback -

Hermione stood between her Bloodless Siblings with uninterested looks on their faces but the smirks that Harry and Ron wore made them even angrier.

"What do you two want?" Neville asked with his fist clenched.

"Headmaster Dumbledore wants to speak to you 3. Now." Harry chuckled as he and Ron walked away in the direction of the Headmaster's Quarters. Hermione shared glares of confusion with her siblings before they started following behind their former friends.

- The Headmaster's Office -

Hermione and her siblings reached their destination; the place had a sinister air but the presence of the Sabertooth seemed to thin it out. The Headmaster sat in his chair with a grandfather smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes but Hermione and her siblings knew it was gold-platted.

"Ah. Miss Granger. Mister Longbottom. Miss Lovegood. We have been expecting you. How are you 3 doing?" Dumbledore began, Hermione let loose a hiss at his fake display.

"Don't try to play nice with us, Headmaster. What have you called out here for?" Hermione questioned. Dumbledore reached into a drawer and pulled out a folder before he opened it, revealing some photographs; they were disturbing. They were images of Hermione, Luna, and Neville in their Animagus Forms in the Forbidden Forest in their area. This caused Hermione and her siblings to get wide-eyed.

"It's come to my attention that the 3 of you are Illegal Animagus. This is a serious crime and you serve serious time in Azkaban...unless you agree to my terms." The Headmaster hummed at the end. Hermione tore her eyes from the photos before she looked into Dumbledore's Eyes.