CHAPTER SIX - MONEY TALKS

- Gringott's Wizarding Bank - In The Corridor to Ragnok's Accounting Office -
- 3rd Person Point Of View -

The Corridor was packed with people that were doing their own thing but they managed not to block the path of the Gringott's Director and his party of 3. Hermione's ears were darting left, right, front and back at the sounds of shoes hitting the stone ground of the bank but her eyes remained on the 4 Precious Rings on her right hand. She still couldn't fathom that she was a Pureblood, let alone the Sole Heir to 2 Royal Hogwarts Founder Houses. She remembered what the Sorting Hat told her - Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were in her blood but Gryffindor radiated from her heart. The other thing she couldn't believe was...

'Professor Severus Snape is my GODFATHER?! Isn't he the Godfather to that prat, Malfoy? That would make Draco and I God Siblings...oh, hell. I'm related to Draco Malfoy. Merlin, why have you done this to me?' Hermione's thoughts echoed throughout her mind as her eyes darted to the ceiling and her ears laid down on her head. Hermione's tail was wrapped around her waist like a belt because she was tired of people almost stepping on it. Hermione was lost in her thoughts until she collided with something broad but soft. She blinked to see that she bumped into her Bloodless Brother, they had apparently reached their destination but she was too wrapped in her mind to notice.

"Oh, sorry, Neville." Hermione said looking at her brother, who looked at her from over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, Hermione. What is on your mind?" Neville asked his sister as he turned to her with his arms folded and his 'don't even try lying to your brother because I can tell when you're lying' look. Hermione exhaled and looked at Neville with her ears laying down in defeat, knowing that she couldn't lie to her brother.

"I'm just confused as to how so much has changed in less than one hour - One moment, I'm Hermione Granger, Muggleborn Brightest Witch of Our Age. Now, I'm Hermione Dagworth-Granger or Hermione Saber-Lobos, or...whatever combination you can think of." Hermione said throwing her arms out before they fell to her side with a pout on her face, with her fang poking out from her lips. Neville chuckled to himself, raising his hand and placing it on his little sister's head between her eyes, giving her a light pet; causing a small purring sound to come from her throat.

"I know it's a lot to take in right now, Hermione; just know that you have your big brother to help you." Neville said with a brotherly smile. Hermione smiled back until she felt the weight of a backward hug and someone resting on her shoulder, she turned and saw the smiling face of Luna Lovegood.

"Don't forget your sister, Hermione. We may not be blood, but we are family." Luna said causing her Neville to nod at her notion. The Gringotts Director smiled and knocked on Ragnok's Door.

"Who knocks upon my door?" A voice called out from behind it.

"It is I - Griphook, The Director of Gringotts. I have the Heir of the Dagworth-Granger & Saber-Lobos Families here to talk about her finances; she is companied by her Bloodless Siblings." Griphook explains through the door.

"Send them in." Ragnok said.

Griphook looked at the Bloodless Sibling and smiled.

"He will see you now. He will explain everything that has to do with your financial state - what vaults are allowed to you, any and all shares profits that you are allowed to, and so on." Griphook explained. Hermione, Neville, and Luna bowed to the director and thanked him for his time as he departed for his next endeavor.

Neville opened the door and stepped inside first before his sister followed behind him to see a goblin sitting behind a desk, with a quill in hand on a document. Ragnok adjusted his glasses to get a better look at the three youngsters that entered his office before his eyes gazed up the Knzeale Hybrid, then to her where the Family Rings rested; he gazed to her eyes again but bore a smile.