CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE WRATH OF GRYFFINDOR

QUICK NOTE: I wasn't going to post this chapter today but I went shopping with my mom and found a pair of Hufflepuff Socks and thought - 'These Socks are telling me to give my readers another chapter to read.' I bought the socks and here we are.

' I bought the socks and here we are

A/N: These are my socks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Great Hall -

The Return of Legends
By: Xenophilius Lovegood

The Ancient & Noble House of Dagworth-Granger, as well as The Ancient & Noble House of Saber-Lobos, has returned to our world. This reporter had the honor of sitting with Lord Christopher Dagworth-Granger - Head of Dagworth-Granger & Head of the Royal House of Hufflepuff - and his lovely wife, Lady Athena - Head of Saber-Lobos & Head of the Royal House of Ravenclaw - as to where the heads of these powerful houses have disappeared to and why they have returned to our world after being gone for more than 14 years.

"As much as I loved this world, it is a place of dangerous people and darkness around every corner. It was not the place I wanted to raise my one and only child and heir. At the time of my disappearance, my family was threatened and I acted to protect them; therefore, I moved to the muggle world to protect those close to me. My return is for that very same reason." - Lord Christopher told this reporter

When I asked Lady Athena her reason, she responded with:

"Just like my husband, the good of my family comes before any and all affairs. When our family was threatened, I followed behind my husband without a second thought. The love of a mother is undeniable and the strongest force in this and any world: You mess with my fletching and Armageddon will be brought down upon you."

The 2 Heads made it clear that they have returned to the Wizarding World, along with their sole heir - Hermione Jean Granger - Former Best Friend of Harry Potter and Brains behind the Former Golden Trio. I managed to sit down with Hermione & her Bloodless Siblings - Neville Longbottom & Luna Lovegood. When I asked them about the event that led them to where they are now, this is the response I received:

"After aiding Harry Potter in his investigation to uncover the Heir of Slytherin, I ingested a Polyjuice Potion to change my appearance into the person we suspected of being the heir and it, unfortunately, contained to DNA of a Knzeale Cat. Madame Poppy managed to reverse my looks but some of the features remained; when I told my friends of my features, I was discarded and called a 'freak'. They made it clear that they would need my intelligence to uphold their privileges but nothing more." - Hermione said.

Her Bloodless Brother, Neville Longbottom had this to say:

"I was appalled by what my house had done - calling her names, discarding her because of how she looked, even after all the things she had done for them. Luna and I were not going to let that happen anymore. During classes, Potter and his allies would try to use Hermione's Knowledge but Luna and I were not going to let them use her then just discard her for their own self-image." - Protective of his sister in everything but blood.