|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

"How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?"

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Reyna
𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦: Reyna
𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Mercedes Carman Reyes-Lopez
Mercedes| Gracious gifts, benefits
Carman| Garden Or orchard
Reyes-Lopez| King, Royalty - Wolf

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Reyna𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦: Reyna𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Mercedes Carman Reyes-LopezMercedes| Gracious gifts, benefitsCarman| Garden Or orchard Reyes-Lopez| King, Royalty - Wolf

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦:
Ironically enough, one of her most commons nicknames is Mercy. She likes the humour to it, so she usually answers to that rather than her full name.
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛: 19th of August
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦: Duellist
𝗔𝗚𝗘: 24
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: Female
𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: 
𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠: Emeraude Toubia

She wears the smell of blood and death like a perfume

Divine Violence

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗬:
Personality Type| Entrepreneur |ESTP-T
78% Extroverted 22% Introverted
30% Intuitive 70% Observant
74% Thinking 26% Feeling
15% Judging 85% Prospecting
49% Assertive 51% Turbulent

At first glance, Mercedes comes across as a young woman with a devil may care attitude hanging around her neck like a scarf. A young socialite who is always up for bit of fun and banter, no matter what the occasion. And while she certainty is, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Mercy is loud, she likes to be seen, she likes to be heard. She'll make her appearance the most obvious thing in the world, she'll make sure you'll never forgot her face. She's confident! She knows who she is and has no problem flaunting that in peoples faces. Have a problem? There's the door.
Equipped with dark brown eyes and a sliver tongue, it makes her take on a believable charismatic personality. Her sweet words and playful fire is addictive as sugar but oh so terrible for you.
Mercy is sociable! She likes people, well she likes hanging out with them. She lives in the present and is always the life of the party. She's talkative, and frankly she never shuts her mouth. She likes being the centre of attention. Why shouldn't she be? She relishes in everyone's eyes on her, being the only person who's on your mind. She's quite the gossip, and somehow always has some new rumour to spread or have some sort of dirt on whoever crosses her path. It's just a bit of harmless fun. Of course, until it isn't. But keep on her good side, and her humour mostly stays playful and light hearted, sure she might have some quips and snickers, but it's not like your complaining will actually do anything to change that.
She tends to get bored really easily, always looking for that next big thing to grab her attention. She's hardly ever opposed to whatever crazy idea someone comes up with.
Mercedes is fun and carefree, she tosses responsibilities out the window and follows her own path, not exactly caring whose next in line to yell at her, the only thing that matters is if she's having a good time and if she did her job well. She's daring with her attitude, but is also at risk at being a tad dramatic at times. Making things into a bigger deal than it has to be. And it's mostly always about her.
Mercy is a big flirt. She has the confidence to just slide over to the next pretty girl who enters the room, showering her in flirty remarks and charming smiles. She enjoys it, it's fun to her. She likes seeing people's reactions to whenever she throws out a complimentary response, seeing their cheeks darken and words ceasing. She may go a bit overboard at times, but she makes sure not to lead somebody on too much. Not to mention, she's quite the tease.