|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Son𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Dorian Blake Rivers𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂: Ri/Dor𝙰𝙶𝙴: 16𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷: 13/December 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Bisexual𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Male𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚄𝚂: He/Him𝙵𝙲: Reece King

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Son
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Dorian Blake Rivers
𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂: Ri/Dor
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 16
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷: 13/December
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Bisexual
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Male
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚄𝚂: He/Him
𝙵𝙲: Reece King

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Son𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Dorian Blake Rivers𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂: Ri/Dor𝙰𝙶𝙴: 16𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷: 13/December 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Bisexual𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Male𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚄𝚂: He/Him𝙵𝙲: Reece King

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂 + 𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂: Witchcraft, dark and light energy manipulation and energy manipulation.
𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: undiagnosed Dyslexia

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Dorian is like most kids you meet on the streets

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Dorian is like most kids you meet on the streets. Shady, distant and untrustworthy. He's very cold and distant to people he doesn't know well, or in fact doesn't like. He won't open up to someone straight away and may never open up. You would have to be someone he trusts witch his life to do that, and that's a rare thing to achieve. He is one moody teen and his attitude can go zero to one hundred real quick. He's often brooding around the place, wearing a permanent scowl on his face wherever goes. Though sometimes he shows his playful side, and that's when he's normally running around the village and jumping across rooftops, breaking the law and doing crimes. He is a wild child and can't be tamed. He's very stubborn and will never change his mind on anything, nor will he do what others want him to do. He'll do what he wants, where he wants. He hates being bossed around, even by his father, he sees that he has no right to boss him around. Let him do what he wants. He is quite impulsive and most of the time he won't think ahead before doing something rash, and because of this he can be quite reckless and lead a trail of chaos and destruction in his wake. Although it seems Dorian has only one emotion, he is quite emotional, and he hates it. He can get upset quite easily and the cause of that is normally his mother. The fact that she left him for no reason and skipped off somewhere else, just stings. When he's emotional, he gets aggressive and loud. He bursts and starts to say a lot of mean and rash things, half of those things he may not even mean, but regardless they come out. He tends to make a lot of bad decisions, hanging out with shady people and doing bad things. He's a pickpocket and unfortunately a good one at that. He loves taking things from people and keeping it for himself. And if he ever got caught he would probably get away easily. He's quite nimble and fast on his feet, he could climb a wall in a matter of seconds. He's also observant of his surroundings and knows a good exit when he sees one. Dorian is untrustworthy, no matter how hard you want to believe him, you shouldn't. He'll lie and eventually back stab you for his own personal gains. He's selfish and cruel, if the world wants to be a prick to him, he'll be one back. He's incredibly revengeful, it would be wise to not get on his bad side, because he holds a grudge like no other. And one of his biggest grudges belongs to his mother. He is of course rebellious in his ways, and that's mainly because of his mother, now it isn't all her fault but the fact that she had left him with his father, that made his blood boil. So he takes it out on the world. Dorian is just a broken boy deep down, he just doesn't understand why his mother left him, was it because of him? Did she see him as some big mistake? Well if that's the reason, he very well should act like it.
𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂: Lying, cheating, magic, spells, running, stamina, fighting, acting, stealing
𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂: opening up, his mother, reading,

 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂: Lying, cheating, magic, spells, running, stamina, fighting, acting, stealing 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂: opening up, his mother, reading,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈: Dorian grew up with his father, he never knew his mother but was told that she had left him with his father and disappeared. Ever since then Dorian could never understood why. Why did she go? Was there a reason? As he grew older he started to grow more angry and cold. Taking his anger out on strangers and sometimes even his father. He loved his father he really did, but when he asked questions about his mother he would never answer and try to change the subject. When he was ten he ran away and ended up bumping into a not so good group of teens in the village, such as thieves and even murders. He started to hang out with them more and more. Running away more and more until eventually he could be away from his house for days until returning with bruises and broken arms. The stuff he would get up to with the other boys was dangerous, he would steal and get into fights, it wall to get his anger out, but sometimes he actually enjoyed it.
𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁: He has no clue who his mother is, but no matter who she is, he despises her with every last breath he has. And if he ever got the chance to meet her, he wouldn't know what he would do. Every time he tries to read a book all the letters get mixed up, and it annoys the heck out of him, he thinks he's cursed.

 Every time he tries to read a book all the letters get mixed up, and it annoys the heck out of him, he thinks he's cursed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.