|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: The Liquid 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Imogen Tabitha Heights𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Gen𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bisexual 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bi-romantic 𝙵𝙲: Alexandra Daddairo

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: The Liquid
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Imogen Tabitha Heights
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Gen
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bisexual
𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bi-romantic
𝙵𝙲: Alexandra Daddairo

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: The Liquid 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Imogen Tabitha Heights𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Gen𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bisexual 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bi-romantic 𝙵𝙲: Alexandra Daddairo

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
BOSSY
Imogen has proved many times that she is certainty bossy. She tends to always leap forward into the leader role when something goes wrong, and when she does, she has quite the list of commands she'll happily pass onto people. She likes things done a certain way, and will always believe her way is the best way, and that there is no other option. While this may be incredibly annoying, Imogen is really just trying to help and keep everyone safe and away from stupid ideas. She can be a bit snappy and a tiny bit controlling at times, but she thinks it's for the best. She doesn't like to admit it, but she is rather caring.

BLUNT
Imogen has absolutely no filter on her words. She isn't the one to beat around the bush, and will walk straight into it and cut right to the  chase. She hardly ever sugarcoats things and finds it best to just spit it out. She's incredibly honest to the point it hurts. She'll say what she means without hesitation, even if it could hurt someone's feelings or beliefs. It's better to rip off the bandaid than let it cause even more pain.

SARCASTIC
Gen is fluent in the language of sarcasm, mostly every word that comes out of her mouth is dripping with the stuff. She likes to use irony as a weapon, and will either use it for humour, or as an insult. She can usually be seen as bitter whenever she's being sarcastic, or just in general fed up with everyone around her that she finds it necessary to point out the obvious.
Imogen can also be quite Witty in her words, she does actually have quite the good taste in humour and manages to get some chuckles out of people. Only if she's in a good mood however.

HARDWORKING
Imogen is clear headed. Once she puts her focus onto something, she attaches to it like some fly to a flame, she won't give up until she's completed it, and will spend all day and all night working at it if she has too. She hardly ever gets distracted and will most defiantly loose herself in her work. She's determined and headstrong, not much can convince her otherwise. She can often become a bit stressed, which is often always her own fault because she expects to much of herself. Her determination can often become ambition, which leads her down a rabbit hole of destruction most of the time.