|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Spring Princesses Knight 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Bluebell Clover Stone𝙰𝙶𝙴: 21𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Female 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Closeted Homosexual 𝙾𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Royal Guard 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴: Spring 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Sca...

𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Bluebell Clover Stone
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 21
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Female
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Closeted Homosexual
𝙾𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Royal Guard
𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴: Spring
𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Scarlet Johansson (lets pretend the hair is more shorter and she's more buff shall we-)

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Spring Princesses Knight 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Bluebell Clover Stone𝙰𝙶𝙴: 21𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Female 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Closeted Homosexual 𝙾𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Royal Guard 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴: Spring 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Sca...

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝚃𝚈: Bluebell is defiantly nothing like the spring kingdoms residents. While they are all calm and happy, she is certainly not. She is as cold as ice, she won't let anything show and hardly ever smiles. She has a heart of stone. Her expression is neutral and hard, almost always looking like she's pissed off at you, but you never know the reason. Maybe it's simply your presence. She isn't one for small talk and will simply avoid it all together, she sees no benefit in making friends and having fun, she always puts guard duties first before all others. Honestly, it would be safe to say she doesn't exactly know what fun is.

The Spring guard is stubborn as a mule. Once she gets an order from her king, his words are final and she doesn't listen to anybody else. If the king gives her no orders, then she is her own commander. She won't bow down to anyone else. She is tough and headstrong, her decision is almost always final. But although she has a heart of stone, it does have one small crack in it. And that is the princess herself. While she mostly always sticks with her orders, she has a soft spot for Karma and the princess can more than likely change her mind.

Bluebell is a very get to the point type of person. She sees no need for long conversations and just wants to get to the matter at hand. She's very blunt and will just say what she needs with no hesitation. There's no point trailing around the bush or sugar coating anything. It's never going to show proper affects. She can be described as rude, since she doesn't exactly take people's feelings (excluding the princess) into account. She's very direct and straight forward. She's also quite assertive, she'll make it pretty clear about what she wants and when she wants it.

Due to the whole fact that she is a royal guard, she is heavily protective over the princess and her king. Though, thats not the main reason she's protective over them. They are the only people she has left, the only people who threat her with respect. She would give her life to save them, thus making her very loyal. She's quite the gallant figure, brave and heroic, yet also quite chivalrous from time to time, especially towards woman. She is strong and quite skilled in her abilities. She's been training since she was nine and has many tricks and techniques up her sleeves. She is defiantly athletic and can run for miles without breaking a sweat.