|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Childish Fool𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Florence Nora Anderson𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚢: Chaotic Lesbian 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜: She/Her𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Millie Bobbie Brown

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Childish Fool
𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Florence Nora Anderson
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚢: Chaotic Lesbian
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜: She/Her
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Millie Bobbie Brown

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Ballet-Expressing herself-Bows And dresses-Singing-fencing-wild adventures!-Herbs and plants-The female species~-Taling as loud as she possibly can!-Blood of royalty (the role lmao

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Ballet
-Expressing herself
-Bows And dresses
-Singing
-fencing
-wild adventures!
-Herbs and plants
-The female species~
-Taling as loud as she possibly can!
-Blood of royalty (the role lmao... unless-)
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Having to sit still
-Being told to be quiet
-Guys
-Having to act like a 'proper lady'
-Hunting
-guns
-Slow walkers!
-staying inside all day
𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:
-Ballet
-fencing
-riding her bicycle
-bird watching!
𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜: Higher class

 unless-)𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Having to sit still-Being told to be quiet -Guys-Having to act like a 'proper lady'-Hunting -guns-Slow walkers!-staying inside all day𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:-Ballet-fencing-riding her bicycle-bird watching!𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜�...

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Destructive
Safe to say Florence is a bit destructive. As she spins and pliés, she's seemingly weaving a net of havoc around her, that one way or another, something will inevitably break or something will just go horribly wrong. She's basically an involuntary fuse most of the time. Though sometimes it is practically her fault. The young ballerina just has a tendency to be utterly reckless and impulsive. She isn't a thinker, and once an idea pops up in that brain of hers, well she'll make sure it's set into action right away.

Chaotic
No surprise that a destructive being such as Florence Anderson is also a chaotic teenager. She's loose! She's free and unhinged! Who's authority? She's never met her. She's as Stubborn as a mule, it's all or nothing! it's do or die! and no one can have a say in her decisions other than herself!
Loud mouth? Of course she is! Thinking before she speaks? Nope! Jumping into something that has absolutely zero relevance to her? Oh absolutely! Florence often finds herself in quite the pickle, she can never really keep her nose out of peoples business.
Honestly she's a bit of an anarchist.. An Anarchist with a massive attitude.

Energetic
Florence is a steam engine that just won't turn off. No matter how much you hack at it with a hammer, or beg it to quiet down and stop, she just won't. She's wild and ever so eager! Once she's running, jumping, dancing or skipping, she'll never stop! Everything is at a fast pace when it comes to her! If your slow, your boring! Sorry! she doesn't make the rules!
She never takes a break, nor does it seem like she sleeps, she's up 24/7 dancing and yapping your ear off about birds or ballet moves.

Confident
There's no denying that this ballerina has confidence! So much so, that she's borderline cocky. She doesn't care what others think about her! She'll keep doing what she loves! She'll keep loving who she loves! —Okay maybe in secret but that's for obvious reasons!— Who cares what people say?! She does what she wants, when she wants! Florence is headstrong and believes in her abilities, she knows when she can do something, and when she can't. She hardly ever doubts herself, and wears a badge of pride as she slips out into the streets. She isn't one to hold her tongue, honestly the thought would make anyone laugh. If Florence has an opinion, then by god your going to hear it!

Childish
People have their flaws, and Ms Anderson's is her childish behaviour. Ok so she can sorta be a bit of a brat. She's whiney! She likes to complain! And my is she grouchy when she doesn't get what she wants..., but after all, she is a free spirited fifteen year old who still believes in true love. She's spoiled and bossy, she can seriously drive you insane if you were locked in a room with her for too long!
While she doesn't mean to be, nor does she want too, Florence can certainly come off as... annoying...
Not to mention Florence is quite the go lucky, awfully positive, naive young girl.
While most don't see this as a childish trait, Florence is quite the hopeless romantic type, and when she falls, she falls hard.

Sociable
And finally, Florence is certainly no shy caterpillar. She's as sociable as can be! Honestly... she would talk to anybody it's a little concerning. Shady guy in the corner who has a knife concealed in their pocket?
Why! They're the first person on her next best  friend list! It's not all too clear if she's just incredibly naive or as brave as can be.
Florence is Playful! She likes messing about and having fun with people! She likes spending her days with people, laughing about the memories they made. And although Florence can run people the wrong way, she really does mean well, she's sweet and considerate, she's just a wild whacky child trying to make sense of this strange world.

 And although Florence can run people the wrong way, she really does mean well, she's sweet and considerate, she's just a wild whacky child trying to make sense of this strange world

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: Florence grew up luckier than most kids. Born to an heir of high fortune and status, she was well off than most, everything she wanted was handed to her with the mer snap of her fingers.
But, Her mother had died at childbirth leaving her heartbroken father -Harold-, alone to care for his only daughter, that was until his best friend -Jerome- offered a helping hand. Years past and despite obvious indications between Harold and Jerome, Historians will still dub them as 'best friends'.
Growing up motherless, Florence has always seen Harold and Jerome as her father's, and despite the fact that they can be a bit strict and demanding of her, she pretty much loves them with all her heart.
Never fully knowing her mother at a young age, she went out on a quest to learn more about the woman eventually discovering that she was a ballerina, which is one of the reasons Florence is one herself.
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌: ^^^
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: The only pair of shoes she owns are her pointe shoes apparently.
The word and action of 'walking' simply does not exist, she either skips or prances. There's no in between.
Is a sucker for romance or adventure books.