𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: The Demarantan Princess𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Zora Avalon Kalos 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Avalon/Ava

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Zora Avalon Kalos
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Avalon/Ava. She's referred to Zora when it comes to royal matters. But she uses Avalon as a sort of cover name when she's out on the seas and cashing trouble. She also prefers to be called Avalon by her friends too.
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Questioning but notices a slight attraction to girls
𝙵𝙲: aiyana lewis
𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜: She got dimples!

𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Questioning but notices a slight attraction to girls  𝙵𝙲: aiyana lewis𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜: She got dimples!

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Adventurous
Avalon is certainly an adventurous spirit. She jumps at the chance to journey with her father to unknown the lands, latching onto the opportunity to discover something new! To see the world! She's willing to take risks and chances in order to experience new things and trills in this crazy thing called life. She wants to explore every crook and cranny the world has to offer! And wastes no time in waiting around all day until the moment presents herself. Although she has the soul of a traveler, it's difficult for her to get sick of a certain place, especially her home. Every land has beauty, and she just wants to discover every speck of it.

Intelligent
It would be crazy to assume that a girl who spends half of her life on boats and carriages doesn't have a high intellect and information up there in that Brian of hers. And you would be correct! Avalon loves to read!, she loves reading about far away kingdoms, maths, astrology and history! She knows quiet a lot about those certain subjects, and is often a fountain of ever sprouting knowledge, spitting out facts and details, that sometimes could be useful to the situation, while other times.. not so much. She's wise beyond her years, even if she isn't the most mature, her brain certainly has the knowledge of someone that's lived long before her. Knowledge has become a hobby of hers, when she's not exploring the world and all its functions, she's researching it.

Determined
Ava isn't one to give up when the going gets tough. She would take her stand and use all her might to push through the obstacles until she achieves her goal. She doesn't let much get in her way, once she's started something, she has every intent on finishing it. She's hardworking and headstrong to say the least, she puts all of her effort into something, wanting it to come out perfect. She could sometimes get a bit caught up in her work, often stressing over the tiniest details, but that's just one of her many flaws.