|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Creative Inventor𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Jude Avery GrahamBorn: Judith Olivia Graham 𝙰𝚐𝚎: 17𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Gender-Fluid 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜: he/him and she/her𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Saorise Ronan

𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Jude Avery Graham
Born: Judith Olivia Graham
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 17
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Gender-Fluid
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜: he/him and she/her
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Saorise Ronan

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Inventions -Inventing-Bolts and gears -Steam engines-advancements In technology-Reading about machinery -The mornings -cloud watching-Coffee-illustrating-pies-Masculine clothing 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Sleeping in late-Sweet things -Gender r...

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Inventions
-Inventing
-Bolts and gears
-Steam engines
-advancements In technology
-Reading about machinery
-The mornings
-cloud watching
-Coffee
-illustrating
-pies
-Masculine clothing
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Sleeping in late
-Sweet things
-Gender roles
-Non Practical clothing
-His/Her hair being down, yet he/she also doesn't exactly want to cut it
-People
-Loud environments
-When their inventions break
-Family
𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:
-Inventing
-Illustrating
-Taking strolls in fields
-making blue prints
-watching people
𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜: Lower

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Inventions -Inventing-Bolts and gears -Steam engines-advancements In technology-Reading about machinery -The mornings -cloud watching-Coffee-illustrating-pies-Masculine clothing 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Sleeping in late-Sweet things -Gender r...

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Sociopathic
Jude isn't exactly like the other folk who walk up and down the streets like they would any other day. His mind is different, functions a but differently than the rest. At the time, his condition wasn't well known or recognised, people just label him as being 'crazy' or 'insane', and honestly even without his condition he sorta is. Jude's apathetic, he doesn't connect to others as easy as the rest of this, quite frankly he doesn't want to connect with them either, feelings and emotions are less to him, he doesn't experience empathy as others do. Although he may not have to urge to treat others as he should, Jude does have a charming and charismatic sway to him, only when he wants to be, always having the right words to say. And by his charm, he tends to be manipulative. Another thing about Jude. He's a liar. He'll spin a web of lies without hesitation, sometimes for just no good reason, he's irresponsible and reckless, never fully thinking something about before going straight into it. Not to mention they can't tell what's wrong from what's right.

Hardworking
There's no denying here that as an inventor, Jude is the busy bee. She's Determined, and ambitious, and yet she still manages to be quite chill and relaxed. She often doesn't get carried away, not that cut throat when it comes to her work, but it does happen from time to time. And yet, Jude is awfully arrogant.

Short fuse
Jude has a temper. And he doesn't do a good job of masking it. When he's angry, he'll get aggressive, he'll yell and shout at people, throwing his arms up in the air as he stomps away. He's stubborn and tough. He isn't one to mess around with. He can most defiantly come off as mean and rude. But honestly, if you leave him alone, he'll do the same. The fact about Jude is he is quite protective over the ones that mange to crawl into his cold little heart.

Intelligent
Intelligence is sorta a perk when it comes to her sociopathy, but with or without it, Jude is ahead of her time when it comes to her brain. She's calculating and observant, being able to spot details others wouldn't, she has a knack for being able to understand how things work as well. She's also cunning and sly, but isn't as menacing as you think she would be.

Curious
Jude is a curious soul. Always poking his nose into places he doesn't belong, especially things he doesn't understand. Those are the highlights of his life, to seek after things that confuse him. Because quiet frankly, he rarely gets confused. He wants to know everything he can, he wants to know every single secret this world possess. And he'll make sure he will.
It's safe to say he's curious about people as well, he keeps his eyes and ears out for them, he likes to know what they're up too. And yet he mainly sticks to himself, unless something or someone can bring him out of his shell.

Creative
What's an inventor without a creative mind? No doubt about it, Jude has an interesting view when it comes to life, she doesn't see like other See, she sees stomping different.., colours aren't just colours, they're a language. There's so much things out there, so much things people need, so much things she can use and make. She's resourceful as heck, she can make everything out of anything, she loves crafting little gizmos and gadgets. Nothing is broken or useless in her eyes. Everything has purpose, it doesn't matter how new or amazing  something is, it can still be improved.

 Everything has purpose, it doesn't matter how new or amazing  something is, it can still be improved

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: The origins of the inventor isn't a pretty one.
Born to a family of nine siblings, Jude found it difficult to make their mark, to stand out, but that didn't matter, because there was no time to state ones originality when living on the edge of poverty. Apparently having nine children wasn't the best move their parents could make, and the household were suffering because of it.
Jude's Mind has always been sharp, ever since she/he was a little kid, always tinkering away, drawing ideas and plans. But born as a female, her parents only saw one use for them.
Jude's parents weren't the loving type, they were irresponsible and greedy individuals, and once one of their children came of age, they put them to work or sold them off. They weren't loving either.
Jude was more or less viewed as a runt, abused by both his/her mother and father, abused so much that it eventually led to a whole disorder. They were a problem to their family and so Eventually they were sold off an inn keeper, a lovely old frail woman who actually takes care of them, and to repay her for her kindness, Jude often lends broken things like clocks or lamps in her inn.
𝙰𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌: ^^^
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: Is a sociopath.
Often carries screws, bolts and tools, not to mention she/he always carries around their leather notebook that contains all her/his blueprints and ideas.