|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: The Captain
𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Dylan Oakley Fitzsimmons
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 25
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Kat Graham

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: The Captain 𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Dylan Oakley Fitzsimmons𝙰𝚐𝚎: 25𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Kat Graham

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Headstrong
When Dylan says something. She says it, there's no taking it back and she won't change it for anyone or anything, her word is final, her word is law. She's her own boss, and quite frankly everyone's boss right now, she does what she needs too, and no one can tell her otherwise, no one can push her aside. She's as stubborn as a mule, it's like her morals and commands are carved in Stone, impossible to scratch away.
Dylan is also damn determined, once she sets her mind onto something, she won't rest until that thing is done.

Sarcastic
Dylan.. has a way of words, let's put it like that. Sarcasm is her second language at this point. She uses irony as a weapon, swinging it around to point out the obvious, usual in annoying situations when people are being obvious. She does have some humour in it, but she will often use it in annoyance. As well as being sarcastic, she is also quite witty in the way she talks, she's cunning with her words, and by the smirk on her face she knows it. But don't try and have fun with her on the job, more than likely she'll shoot it down with a sarcastic remark.

Leadership
This one may be obvious. But Dylan is a natural born leader. The second she turned five she knew she wanted to lead, she wanted to inspire people not be inspired, she wanted to call the shots not wait to be called. She wanted to change the world! And now here she is. She's commanding, you can tell she likes being in control, but you would be lying if you said she wasn't good at it. It's like she sees the world as a game of chess, everyone's a pawn and the world is a chess board, she knows the right moves to make, she's quite intelligent when it comes to strategising. She can defiantly be bossy, especially when she becomes frustrated when your not doing what your told, and my can she be imitating.

Serious
Dylan is serious, so serious in fact that it's rare that you see a smile grace her features. When she's working she fully devotes herself to it, every ounce of sweat and blood goes into her job, she does not take slip ups or mockery lightly. She's strict and stern, she defiantly gets her point across and makes sure that her team all know what they're doing. If she wants something she gets it. Dylan takes the title captain to a whole different level, the way she talks and stands, you know she was born for this role.
She's a Perfectionist, and wants nothing but it. If she so much sees a mistake on one of the reports, she'll loose it.

Temper
Now the thing about Dylan is that she doesn't get angry. She doesn't flip a table or punch a wall. Much, much worse than that. Dylan has a temper all right, yet she's more of an angry calm person, she'll keep her voice steady and stare at you with her burning gaze, she'll make you wish you were dead in that very moment, but she'll stand perfectly tall, she'll keep her serious and well kept posture, but you know by that tone in her voice that she is beyond furious.
Most people believe the captain lacks emotion by the look at her, but really outside of work she sorta becomes a new person. More loose. Well.. just a bit.
But one things for certain, Dylan is terrifying once you get her in a bad mood, she's already had as it is on her good side, so do your best and try not to meet her bad one.

Hardworking
And finally, Dylan is hardworking. A bit too hardworking, again she devotes her entire life once steps into her precinct, she treats the place like she grew up there, like she built it from her own two hands, which is sorta the case when it comes to her team. But she does not mess around when it comes to her work, she takes everything head on, adding so much pressure onto her shoulders, but she marches on like the solider, she is.
And yet while hardworking is a good trait.
She does it too much.
Work is chewing away at her and she's living in ignorant bliss because she knows she's doing the right thing.
Coffee is her best friend, she rarely gets full resting sleeps.
It's safe to say that Dylan is Passionate, her team is her family and she puts everything she has into them. Sure she's a bit too hard on them sometimes, but she admires and supports them deep down, she knows they're the best in the state.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Work-Her cat-coffee-Winter-Scarfs-Movies-Music-Chess-Running-Solving crimes-Helping others-Knitting-Reading-Her team-The precinct𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Criminals-Slackers -toffee-people who litter-Summer-People Who don't listen -When crime ...

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Work
-Her cat
-coffee
-Winter
-Scarfs
-Movies
-Music
-Chess
-Running
-Solving crimes
-Helping others
-Knitting
-Reading
-Her team
-The precinct
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-Criminals
-Slackers
-toffee
-people who litter
-Summer
-People Who don't listen
-When crime evidence is mislabelled
-When they don't get a case
-Slow days
-Her team not getting the recognition they deserve

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Work-Her cat-coffee-Winter-Scarfs-Movies-Music-Chess-Running-Solving crimes-Helping others-Knitting-Reading-Her team-The precinct𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:-Criminals-Slackers -toffee-people who litter-Summer-People Who don't listen -When crime ...

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜:
-Cunning
-Strength
-Determination
-strategising
-Leadership
-knowing what to do
-Guns
𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜:
-Ambitious
-Temper
-Too hardworking
-Serious all the damn time
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She has a cat called Moose, and she is so protective over him-
She loves her team, but the possibility of her admitting that is very slim.

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜:-Cunning-Strength-Determination -strategising-Leadership-knowing what to do-Guns𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜:-Ambitious -Temper-Too hardworking-Serious all the damn time 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She has a cat called Moose, and she is so protective o...