|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛: Number One 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛: Sound Adjacent Telekinesis𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Artemis Oakley Hargreaves  𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Ari/Art/Malfoy/Vampire𝙰𝚐𝚎: 16𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Keiren Shipka𝙰...

𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛: Sound Adjacent Telekinesis
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Artemis Oakley Hargreaves
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Ari/Art/Malfoy/Vampire
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 16
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Keiren Shipka
𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: She has a scar across her nose when her powers backfired on he when she was a kid.
She also has extremly pale skin, white hair, and violet eyes that turn white when she uses her powers.
W𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖?: Romania

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:  IntrovertArtemis is an introvert, through and through

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Introvert
Artemis is an introvert, through and through. It's not like she doesn't like people, nor is she socially awkward for that matter, she just likes being on her own, it's comforting and a lot more quiet than it would be if surrounded by a bunch of people. She likes the comfort of her own presence, she tends to feel drained or overwhelmed in large groups and crowds. She's certainly reserved, all of her thoughts and feelings are her own, not to be shared with anyone else, unless she trusts you with her life. She's a quiet one that's for sure, always drifting off into the background noises, straying away from the crowd. She likes to do her own stuff, so in a way, she's independent, yet she still does manage to work well in a team. She often has to be encouraged to talk to others, and hey, sometimes she likes talking to people, normally people who she values extremely close to her, so when it comes to the other academy's, it would be fair to say she isn't any of their best friends.

Realistic
Artemis is neither optimistic nor pessimistic, however she could certainly come across as both, if not more pessimistic than anything. She doesn't want to get everyone's hopes up, she doesn't want to fully trust in faith and luck, because eventually that system isn't always going to work, and in the end your going to be left disappointed. And yet again she doesn't want to be bring down the mood, not scare people with negative outcomes or make everyone depressed and sad, simply because that would ruin the tone of every mission.
She wants to be accurate with life, be logical with it, not expecting the worse or best, just the more likely of outcomes. And sure, she can be called a buzzkill at times, but it's not like she wants the bad outcome to happen anyway.