|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Clasp'd with one diamond blinding bright𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Bailey Addison Newman𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lee𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Sophia Lillis 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎...

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Bailey Addison Newman
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lee
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Sophia Lillis
𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜: a resting bitch face. She does have a few scrapes and scars on her body, but she won't say how she got them.
𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛: Light manipulation

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢: SarcasticUnlike Baileys bright power, her personality is rather quite the opposite

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
Sarcastic
Unlike Baileys bright power, her personality is rather quite the opposite. She isn't cherry and hopeful as you thought she would be, and she generally brings the mood down. Bailey is incredibly sarcastic, every word that comes out of her mouth is mostly likely a lie, or only used to mock you. She hates when people act like idiots or points out something so obvious, and will mainly use sarcasm to rival with them. It's basically her common language at this point

Cynical
This is mainly because of her aunt. Her aunt made her see the world in a dark light, people don't want to help you because of the kindness of their heart, they want to help you because they need you, or to use you. Everyone is motivated by self interest, doesn't matter how kind and nice you appear to be around her, she'll be suspicious of you and will expect your up to something.

Distrustful
Much like her cynical side, she doesn't trust easily, this could also be blamed on her aunt. She thinks it's foolish to put your faith in someone, they're eventually going to stab you in the back. It takes a lot to build up her trust, it might even take years or maybe you never will. She tends to listen to herself rather than others. She's very paranoid of the people around her, she always thinks people are out there to get her, pick at her weaknesses and make her crack.

Realistic
Bailey doesn't follow her dreams or believe in silly fantasies. If she can't see, touch, or hear something it isn't real. If it isn't proven by science and facts it isn't real. She isn't keen on having 'hope' and would much rather work hard than to pray and wish something would come true. If the chances are low in a certain situation, then she wouldn't push through fact, she would point it out to everyone. While she would claim to be the voice of reason, she's most likely the voice that's crushing people's optimism.