|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Kairi Rin Zhang 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Kai, she mostly goes by that name𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 Female𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Adren Cho

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Kai, she mostly goes by that name
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Adren Cho

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Kairi Rin Zhang 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Kai, she mostly goes by that name𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 Female𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Bisexual 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Adren Cho

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Ambitious
Kairi is a very ambitious girl. She's long passed across the line of determination and will do anything to reach her end goal. She has a strong desire to succeed and complete anything she is told to do. She is proven to be ruthless and quite cutthroat in her route to victory and succession. To the point that she doesn't care who she knocks over, who she needs to shut up or make disappear. As long as her benefits are on the table, it's anybody's game, a game she plans on winning. She is driven and motivated, it is highly likely that she won't stop until she's completed her task or mission. She'll work all day and night if she has too to get the job done.
If she sees a opportunity, she'll be the first to grab it and make the best of it she can.

Sarcastic
Kai cant hold her tongue sometimes. If she hears or sees anything stupîd, she would be the first one to call them out with quick sarcastic remark. She doesn't like oblivious people and will quickly strike them down with her words if she needs too. She can sometimes use it in humour and games, but its mostly used when someone has pointed out the obvious or said something incredibly stupîd, so in a mocking way. Or more so when people are being too naive. Her sarcastic view can sometimes be a reality check for others. She's always pointing out the irony in things, either to mock or to tease. Or maybe just both.

Loyal
While Kai does have her flaws. One of her biggest strengths is her loyalty. Though it could also be looked at as her downfall. Once she's with you, she's with you until her last dying breath. She will always stand with those who have gained her trust. Though it is just as easy to break it. Make one wrong move and you could loose it forever. She isn't one to forgive easily. Loyalty is earned through hard work, and a big enough betrayal can break it forever. She isn't a fool and knows when it's time to move on. She's quite Protective of the ones she is loyal too, that being her friends and family. And she would always do anything for them. It's quite hard to earn her loyalty, you would need to earn her respect first. Also a quite a difficult thing to do.