| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: Make me a Martyr𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴: House Blackthorn𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Ember Winds Blackthorn 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Em𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂: None𝙰𝙶𝙴: 15𝙱𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙸𝙶𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚇: Female 𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈: Female 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃...

𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴: House Blackthorn
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Ember Winds Blackthorn
𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Em
𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂: None
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 15
𝙱𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙸𝙶𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚇: Female
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈: Female
𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Bi-Romantic
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Bisexual
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂: Single
𝙷𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃: 5,7
𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Amybeth McNulty

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: Make me a Martyr𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴: House Blackthorn𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Ember Winds Blackthorn 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Em𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚂: None𝙰𝙶𝙴: 15𝙱𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙸𝙶𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚇: Female 𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈: Female 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃...

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Ember is a joy to be around. She radiates hope even if the odds are against here. Nothing can stop her from being a beacon of hope and determination. She is the definition of light hearted fun. She'll tease and prank. But she never means harm and never ever has a malice intent to it. She likes to mess with people and joke around. Her soul desire is to have fun and gain a few smiles and giggles here and there. And we'd be lying if we didn't admit that her pranks are pretty darn good.

She's a pure trickster at heart and loves to get you thinking about every possibility. She is of course playful and absolutely loves joking with her friends. She can get quite creative and witty with her jokes, even her insults too. She has a habit of swearing like a sailor, but most of the time, it's hardly directed at someone. Only in rare occasions when you manage to really pîss her off.

Shes quite cheerful and a little bit talkative, she mostly never frowns unless your frowning. She isn't quite the chatterbox when you first meet her, but once she's warmed up to you, it's like she can't stop. She's sociable, yet she knows when to back down. She surprisingly has an off switch and can sense when people aren't in the mood. She is quite calm and chill to be honest, knowing when to enjoy the silence when she can.

Ember has an adventurous soul. She loves exploring and adventuring new things and places that she's never been before, she wants to see every nook and cranny the place has to offer. She's curious and she wants to know everything the world has to offer! Heck! She wants to see the world! She wants to live out every memory she can. She can get a bit distracted since if she sees something new, she's going there.