| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕

𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚝: Lead Singer/songwriter𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Charlotte Antoinette West𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: n/a𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝙰𝚐𝚎: 18-10 October -Libra!𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Holland Roden,-Charlotte is  5,7

𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Charlotte Antoinette West
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: n/a
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 18
-10 October
-Libra!
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Holland Roden,
-Charlotte is 5,7

𝚂𝚕𝚘𝚝: Lead Singer/songwriter𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Charlotte Antoinette West𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: n/a𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female 𝙰𝚐𝚎: 18-10 October -Libra!𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Holland Roden,-Charlotte is  5,7

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Uptight
Charlotte isn't the friendliest flower out there, she doesn't seem that welcoming to strangers and it does take a while a while to warm up to her. It's like she can never take time to relax and always has some sort of problem that's bugging her. She's constantly looking around for any signs of trouble or something to do instead of enjoying herself.

Judgemental
Coming from such high status and important background, Charlotte can be a wee bit judgemental, actually probably more than  a 'wee bit'. She tends to question others and their way of doing things, especially what they do and how they present themselves. Now she isn't narrow minded or anything like that, yet she sometimes has some words and disapproving words to say about certain people and things.

Hardworking
Despite the classic, 'born into' or 'handed it on a sliver platter' mindset. Charlotte actually does work pretty hard to be where shes at and too have all the accomplishments she possess. She stays well focused and doesn't let her mind stray from the duty at hand. She can sometimes get a bit too wrapped up in her work, often going overboard, but she'll tire herself out eventually...

Blunt
Charlotte is a very get to the point sort of girl. She doesn't beat around the push and once she asks a question, she expects an immediate answer and not some long silly explanation. She isn't one to sugarcoat and would just say it straight on, practically ripping off the bandaid with her words. On that note, she's also quite stubborn and pretty much wont change her ways for anyone and will most likely do her thing. If she doesn't like you, she'll say it to your face without hesitation.

Competitive
She does tend to get a bit too into the spirit of competitions and forgets about the whole 'fun' aspect and mostly focuses on the winning side of the game. She strives for success and perfection and can go all out very fast. She wants to be the best of the best and won't settle for second or third place. She can't get a bit irritated and cold if she doesn't get what she wants. She is defiantly a proud person and can't exactly handle a hit to her pride.