|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Spring King 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Cassias Alexander Blossom 𝙰𝙶𝙴: 51𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Male 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Demi-Sexual Hetroromantic𝙾𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: King 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴: Spring𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Charles Micheal ...

𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Cassias Alexander Blossom
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 51
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Male
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Demi-Sexual Hetroromantic
𝙾𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: King
𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴: Spring
𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Charles Micheal Davis

𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: The Spring King 𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: Cassias Alexander Blossom 𝙰𝙶𝙴: 51𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: Male 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: Demi-Sexual Hetroromantic𝙾𝙲𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: King 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴: Spring𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼: Charles Micheal ...

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝚃𝚈: Cassius is a very calm and peaceful Individual. It is very unlikely you will ever see him scowl or fumming with anger. He hardly ever gets angry, and even if he did. You would never know. He has great control over his emotions and often mediates to keep that control in check. He is very in tuned with himself and Is mostly always mellow. He approaches everything with an open mind and an optimistic view.

Cassius, and although he doesn't brag about it. Is actually a fairly good leader. He likes to hear all sides of the story and never picks sides. He's fair and just, and almost always has a good solution that satisfies everyone. If there was a wrong doing, he would stick to his law, though he would obviously show mercy if the person truly deserves it. He's good at giving advice to his court and children. And yet he does have an advisor for a second opinion, since it is the wise thing to do.

The king is a very kind man. He loves his children and his kingdom with all his heart and never wants any harm to come to it. He's Cheery and lovable, seeing everything as gift and never addressing anything as a 'mistake'. If there was a crime down in his kingdom, it would be a terrible thing of course and he would take action to correct that matter. He's generally accepting, not towards things like murder and crime, but things that wouldn't cause any harm to people. He's a lively man and loves to see his kingdom glow and bloom with variety in his people.

He has a humorous side to him, and is the all knowing god of dad jokes. He loves teasing and embarrassing his kids whenever he gets the chance. He loves them with all his heart, but surely he can play with them time and again. If someone insulted him to his face, he would never bark or hiss at them. He would keep his smile pressed on his lips, and simply kill them with kindness. He would pick at their weak spots and lay it all right out in front of them in a sweet tone. He's Sly and clever with his words and thoughts.