|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔

𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Theodora Octavia Tonks 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Normally goes by Theo, enemies, love interest and teachers call her Tonks

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Normally goes by Theo, enemies, love interest and teachers call her Tonks.
𝙰𝚐𝚎: Same as the golden trio
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑: 6th February
𝚉𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗: Aquarius
𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢: British
𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖: Chloe Norgaard
𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛: Her hair is usually a light Blue. But it's pretty common that she mixes it up from time to time.
𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛: Her left eye is brown and her right is green. Though for reasons unknown, whenever she gets nervous or frightened they go blue.
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜/𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜: none

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:DARINGTheo is daring! She's not one for backing down or turning away from something that could prove to be dangerous

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
DARING
Theo is daring! She's not one for backing down or turning away from something that could prove to be dangerous. She likes to test the odds! See how lucky she can really be! She's defiantly one to accept dares or challenges, she finds such an adrenaline rush in them! like she's truly living life to the fullest! She'd be the first one to shoot up her hand at the mention of a dangerous quest that could potentially be life threatening. This could tie into her curious nature, but she finds a sense of adventure in doing risky things as well. She wants to know what she can discover. What she can achieve! Besides, she just finds it fun! She's not one to back down from a fight either, if she sees a wrong being done, she's the first one to step up!

PLAYFUL
Theo is quite the goofball, teachers often comment on how much she reminds them of her trouble wreaking sister. But, she does tend to have a bit of mercy on the teachers unlike her sister Tonks, yet she still keeps up a fun loving reputation. She loves to mess about and act like the young teenager she is. She certainly lets loose when she can. She tends to get up to a lot of schemes and plans with her friends. She can be quite the class clown at times, doing anything she can to get others too laugh along with her. She loves when she makes others laugh! She finds it so pleasing and fulfilling! Although she is a bit of a trickster, she knows when not to cross the line and still maintains respect for her teachers. Not going to far to actually annoy them, just have a little gag with them, that's all.