|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Male Knight 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lancelot Keegan Greaves𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lance𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Male𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Questioning yet he finds everyone attractive to be honest 𝙵𝙲: Logan Lerman𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝�...

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Male Knight
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lancelot Keegan Greaves
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lance
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Male
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Questioning yet he finds everyone attractive to be honest
𝙵𝙲: Logan Lerman
𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜: He has a dent in his left palm from when he stabbed himself with an arrow head. Whoops-

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:FriendlyLance is a very welcoming and happy Guy

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Friendly
Lance is a very welcoming and happy Guy. He's mostly always kind and doesn't have many mean words to say to anybody. It's rare that he doesn't like you, he likes everyone! Yet he could very much snicker about some of the adults. He'll go out of his way to talk to you and make you feel better if you're down. He wants to be friends with everyone! And can be a little bit stubborn if he is denied his request. Even if you tell him to bug off, it's more than likely than he won't.

Joyful
While this could be annoying to some, Lancelot is more than likely always wearing a big goofy smile on his face. He's always upbeat no matter what the occasion is, and he's practically glowing with optimism. It is rather impressive how he can always find the light at the end of each tunnel, and he makes sure that others see it too. He hates when people are done and will try his best to Change that. Lance is also pretty loud which can tend to irate people sometimes, he just doesn't know the volume of his voice sometimes.

Social butterfly
This probably isn't any surprise. Lance loves talking to people, even more so when they're new people! So much to talk about and learn about them! He for one, frankly can't shut his mouth and can become quite the nuance but he means no harm. Heck he's that type of guy to talk the enemy if he wanted too.

Curious
Curiosity killed the cat is a line that Lance isn't too familiar with. He is very curious about the world around him, especially the people around him. He loves asking them questions and then listening to their answers for them. Finding out every ounce of information he can! He finds it fun to talk about other people and to know about them more, it allows him to understand them bit more and helps them to become better friends.