1: Tempest

Plagiarism is a crime and I do not entertain it, in any shape or form. Do not copy this book or any phrase or any part of it. If found, proper actions will be taken. When I say I will find you, I will. If I don't one of my readers will.

March 7, 2021

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here"

- William Shakespeare, The Tempest.

Adrianna's POV:

Adrianna's POV:

"Fuck!" My tongue lolled out as I threw my head back, the faceless stranger driving himself inside me like a maniac. Small waves of pleasure rolled through my body, setting my skin on fire.

Fire and ice.

Tremors of pleasure ran down me as I let myself fade away into the euphoric bliss, like a river mingling with the ocean.

Lust.

One of the seven deadly sins.

A sin that rooted itself inside one's core, all consuming like a raging flame until the ashes were the only remnant of the soul that was left.

It destroyed, it broke- but fuck! It felt way too good, way too heavenly, to not let myself indulge into this beautiful disaster.

Lust is a sin I was willing to burn for, burn into.

My way of feeling wanted....

"I knew you wanted this from the moment you entered that room, didn't you?" The man above me hissed.

"Y-Yes..." I moaned, clutching the bed sheet tightly under my fists. A droplet of cold sweat ran down my warm skin as another jolt of shock traveled within. The small ache in the back of my head was getting smaller and smaller.

Butterflies unfurled in the deepest pit of my stomach as my breath heightened.

I felt his cold tongue licking one of my nipples, painfully slow as he rammed his cock in me.

What was his name?

I didn't know.

All I knew was, he was the new doctor in our hospital with an insanely attractive look and he was 29.