4: Sisyphus (R)

**Warning: sexual theme*

"Man is always prey to his truths. Once he has admitted them, he cannot free himself from them. "

― Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays

Sisyphus (n): a legendary king of Corinth condemned eternally to repeatedly roll a heavy rock up a hill in Hades only to have it roll down again as it nears the top

Adrianna's POV:

"Adrianna, c'mon!" Archer chuckled nervously as he watched me pack my bags from the doorframe, "He would come around! I know him!"

The fact that I didn't get to have a release the whole day only heightened my frustration.

After that small confrontation, Ares Estevan walked away as if nothing happened, leaving me and Archer flabbergasted.

I felt rage, fury, the need to give him a piece of my mind.

Even through this whole ordeal, Ares Elliott Estevan stayed in my mind for a whole different reason.

My body reacted to him, like acid reacting to alkali. The memory of his scent lingered in my mind, gave me goosebumps.

And, much to my annoyance, I wanted to have sex with him.

Despite my horny self, I opted for 100% professionalism and treated my patients as they are. Never did I let myself be attracted to one.

Liquid frustration pumped within me as I breathed heavily, my body getting warmer as moments passed. I took a hold of my cute pink octopus plushie and shoved it in the suitcase, mentally apologising.

Never had been this humiliated, not at least in my professional area.

And definitely not by someone to whom I was attracted to.

"Adrianna!" Archer exclaimed, fear lacing his voice, "Listen to me! Ares didn't mean it, he is overwhelmed, that's all. He won't do anything like this again, I will talk to him personally."