35: Kalokagathia

_____

_____

We are a family of 2.2k now! Thank you for your support!

Btw what's your MBTI type?

Mine's INTP

Comment 🧏🏽‍♀️

___

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" – Lao Tzu.

Kalokagathia (n. Of Greek origin)- Filters. A Platonic teaching based on philosophy of a bodily, moral and spiritual whole.

 A Platonic teaching based on philosophy of a bodily, moral and spiritual whole

Adrianna's POV:

"The victim has been shot in the leg, almost 1.5 litres of blood loss. It's an emergency."

I breathed harshly as I took in the bustling cops around me, my eyes on the unconscious man laying immobile on the stretcher. Blood oozed from his wound, drenching the piece of clothing tied around his leg.

The wound was deep, I could only hope it didn't damage his fibula.

It was like seeing the world while being trapped in a glass house.

Everything seemed unreal, like an illusion, but the knowledge of it being real haunted me, nagged me and settled deep within me like a malignant disease.

I tried to search for anything that would take my numbness away. Nothing. I came up with nothing.

"Adrianna," Archer's voice snapped me back to reality.

He looked roughed up, black ashes covering his skin. His usually neat hair was a mess and he looked as if he had aged a hundred years in the past few minutes.

"The cops confirmed," Blue and red lights created a hue of purple, shadowing his cinder coated skin, "Liam is dead. They checked his records. Apparently, he was trying to escape the country with a false passport and illegally change his name. Remained unsuccessful for 13 years."