7: Ventriloquist

"There exists a species of transcendental ventriloquism by means of which men can be made to believe that something said on earth comes from Heaven

"There exists a species of transcendental ventriloquism by means of which men can be made to believe that something said on earth comes from Heaven."
Georg C. Lichtenberg

Ventriloquist (n.): Ventriloquism, or ventriloquy, is an act of stagecraft in which a person (a ventriloquist) creates the illusion that their voice is coming from elsewhere, usually a puppeteered prop, known as a "dummy".

): Ventriloquism, or ventriloquy, is an act of stagecraft in which a person (a ventriloquist) creates the illusion that their voice is coming from elsewhere, usually a puppeteered prop, known as a "dummy"

Ares' POV:

Reincarnations are believed to be a fascinating twist to the phenomenon that is known as human life.

It is marvelling as life itself. Life, death, reincarnation. Some believe it to be a cycle, some a myth.

Personally, I believe that reincarnations can exist in any forms. You can feel happy one day and let go of your sadness. It can be an example of reincarnation. Being accepted and loved as you are, that can also be an example of reincarnation.

Reincarnation exists in many forms. Celestial, mortal, subjective and imaginative form. One doesn't have to burn their body to recreate themselves.

Simply, burn your soul and purify it in a way that gives you a new, meaningful life.

As your life finds a new meaning, so shall your rebirth.

___________

The slow transition of the evening to night began, shedding itself and bleeding into a darker surface.

I couldn't see any of it.

I could only feel.

Feel the morning as it represents itself in it's warm glory, feel the scorching noon, feel the misty afternoon, feel the darkness of the night.

My world was void of colors.

It was dark, dreary and sometimes, gory. Filled with the remnant of my nightmares.

For a man who doesn't see the world, everything was just a jumbled mess of entropy.

In the eyes of a blind man, there were no rules of the world, no illusion that people call colors.