13: Floriferous (R)

Comment pls 🥺👻

Comment pls 🥺👻

It gets a bit steamy 👁️👄👁️

Yes I know Adrianna is frustrating, but she will have a character development don't worry.

_____

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Carl W. Buechne

Floriferous (adj): Producing blossoms, bearing flowers, blossoming into something.

Adrianna's POV:

Two weeks had passed since that eventful morning.

Two painfully slow weeks of me torturing myself with the presence of Ares Estevan.

He was doing a good job avoiding me most of the time, keyword being 'most'.

I respected his decision and distanced myself as well but the growing fire within me only consumed me as time passed.

This incorrigible urge of having someone close, constantly craving that person's touch- the desire was swirling and all consuming as I let daydreams rule my senses.

He wasn't present all the time, often I would wake up, only for his departure to be announced by Bethany. He would leave early in the morning when I was asleep and would come back when I was off to bed.

It was as if, both of us were avoiding each other.

Often his imagery would present itself, flashing in my mind- leaving me craving for him; hot and bothered. He looked animalistic, like wanting nothing more than to devour me, but his inhibitions were holding him back.

It started like an ember and slowly turned into a flame, an all consuming flame that burned my soul- that flame turned into a raging wildfire only he could put out.

My hunger for him only intensified as days went on. I didn't know how to satiate myself and his presence only fueled my thirst.

I let out a sigh as I looked out of the window, my book of Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy book laid open, it's pages tilting from the slight breeze. I didn't bother to flip it back.